Solutran, based in Plymouth, Minnesota, is an innovative industry leader in the high-volume payments processing space with a focus on creating game-changing, customer friendly technologies. We serve the nation’s largest health insurers, retailers, state governments, and consumer product manufacturers. We are a market leader in each of our current business lines building market share with new products that administer over-the-counter benefits to Medicare Advantage participants and others, support food insecure individuals and families through government WIC EBT and SNAP programs and deliver state-of-the-art technology that incentivizes healthier eating via our Healthy Savings product.
The Account Executive for Food Programs is responsible for developing Solutran’s Healthy Savings/Food Program business relationships with prospects including non-profits, government entities, as well as direct employer accounts as assigned. This responsibility includes networking, prospect development, revenue generation, and overall customer success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops annual business plans to maximize productivity within the target prospect markets while achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual sales objectives.
- Establishes relationships within the industry and works with connectors such as Partnership for a Healthier America to increase the program stature and get live introductions.
- Builds Target Account Plans (TAP) for top prospects to ensure sales resources are deployed appropriately to cover key accounts in each target market.
- Allocates time for research, planning, prospecting, and opportunity management.
- Forges strong working relationships with senior executives and other decision makers in the target prospect accounts.
- Define compelling sales propositions using internal and external data.
- Create persuasive sales presentations using program data, market trends and creative insights.
- Communicates effectively and manages program launch and reporting check-ins to ensure the customer is recognizing the value in their Healthy Savings investment.
- Collaborate with internal partners on implementation to assure success.
- Assist in leading RFP writing efforts when appropriate.
- Travel up to 30% of the time.
- Other duties as assigned.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
MINIMUM PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of sales experience related to not-for-profit and government programs
- Proven track record of achieving revenue goals and satisfying customers
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products and Sales Automation tools such as Salesforce
- Excellent skills for networking and championing mission-based programs
- Strong customer service skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Proven, successful problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize activities to achieve results
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
While performing the duties of this job, the colleague is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk or hear; uses hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls. On occasion, the colleague may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The colleague may occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position is an office-based position.
If you are ready for a challenge, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include why you are uniquely qualified for our position and company!
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and we share in our successes through individual bonuses and profit sharing.
For more information regarding Solutran, please go to our website at www.solutran.com
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.