Solutran is a thriving payments technology company. We are currently seeking talented individuals to join our high performing and collaboration-focused team.
Solutran is seeking a well-organized, talented individual with strong self-initiative and multi-tasking skills to provide administrative support to our management group while maintaining office surroundings. This person should have an entrepreneurial spirit and a “go-getter” mentality. The individual will perform in a culture grounded in high performance and collaboration and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Duties include ensuring timely and accurate completion of tasks, while professionally representing the executives in developing relationships with business associates and vendors. The role includes effective handling of confidential matters and working independently to anticipate and meet business needs. This person will also maintain an efficient operation of the offices and proactively reach out to other areas to provide support without being asked.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Successfully handles a high volume of work and balances priorities to meet established deadlines. Works independently to manage timing and action plans for completing tasks in advance of need while consistently maintaining communication on status with the management group.
- Performs a variety of administrative and project coordination tasks to support the management group, which include creating correspondence and report packages, reviewing and editing documents, preparing presentations, answering telephone calls, maintaining executive appointment calendars and overseeing meeting preparation.
- Creates, proofreads, and edits a variety of material including, but not limited to, correspondence, spreadsheets, presentation material, reports, and other confidential materials. Ensures branding, formatting and professional corporate image are maintained.
- Builds and maintains positive working relationships with co-workers and the public by using principles of quality customer service.
- Screens and greets visitors and directs them to the appropriate area.
- Plans, coordinates and executes local and remote meetings and events. Handles space procurement, obtains the necessary equipment and supplies, and makes food service arrangements within established budget.
- Coordinates travel arrangements for customers and team members following Solutran’s Travel Guidelines. Prepares itineraries as necessary.
- Preserves confidentiality of sensitive material which is routinely encountered.
- Responsible for maintaining organization of office space and facility maintenance including securing and managing vendors supporting facility maintenance needs.
- Performs all activities in a manner consistent with Solutran’s core principles.
- Other duties as assigned.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- 3-5 years supporting individuals at executive or middle management positions
- Excellent desktop tool usage including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook to create presentation materials that may include graphs and illustrations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent spelling, grammar, editing, and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to work with and maintain highly confidential information
- Strong customer service orientation including the ability to recognize, understand and meet the needs of customers at all levels of the organization
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated time management and project management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient with new technology and tools for creating powerful and meaningful documents
- Ability to secure and effectively manage vendor partners for facility maintenance
- Ability to interact, collaborate and communicate with individuals at all levels both internally to the Solutran organization and externally as needed
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from four-year college or university preferred
The position is an office-based position located in Plymouth, MN.
If you are ready for a challenge, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Be sure to include why you are uniquely qualified for our position and company!
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and we share in our successes through individual bonuses and profit sharing.
For more information regarding Solutran, please go to our website at www.solutran.com
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.