Solutran, based in Plymouth, Minnesota, is an innovative industry leader in the high-volume payments processing space with a focus on creating game-changing, customer friendly technologies. We serve the nation’s largest health insurers, retailers, state governments, and consumer product manufacturers. We are a market leader in each of our current business lines building market share with new products that administer over-the-counter benefits to Medicare Advantage participants and others, support food insecure individuals and families through government WIC EBT and SNAP programs and deliver state-of-the-art technology that incentivizes healthier eating via our Healthy Savings product.
The Graphic Designer is a mid-level creative position responsible for the creative design and production for a variety of projects. Responsibilities include designing innovative ideas for digital and print executions that draw attention and communicate crisply. Projects include marketing collateral, sales collateral, decks, advertisements, and UI/UX support for websites and mobile apps. The Graphic Designer will have the creative lead on some projects and provide support on other projects. The position requires work with outside vendors, as appropriate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Graphic Designer is responsible for a wide variety of visual design and user interface executions and will be a primary “doer.” Projects and essential duties include:
- Design and execute modern, clean design for branded program engagement emails, program announcements, logos, presentations, retail signage, ads, landing pages, brochures, flyers, and infographics.
- Development of designs for partner content, case studies, white papers, and other deliverable content.
- Collaborate on designs for lead gen efforts through websites, emails, and social pages including CTAs.
- Contribute to idea sessions with the marketing team and keep up to date with marketing and design trends.
- Ensure that all visual design adheres to existing brand guidelines across multiple marketing channels and help to evolve these guidelines over time.
- Deliver finalized, full fidelity design comps for implementation.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of design experience with a portfolio showcasing branding, print, and digital design.
- Digital design experience is a requirement;
- Experience in leading mobile app, web, and email projects, large or small, from start to finish.
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, design skills and typography skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of excellent design and hierarchy of communications theory.
- Proficiency with Mac OSX, Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Sketch and Invision is a plus.
- Knowledge of responsive web design and accessibility standards for web is a plus
While performing the duties of this job, the colleague is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk or hear; uses hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls. On occasion, the colleague may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The colleague may occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position is an office-based position.
If you are ready for a challenge, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Be sure to include why you are uniquely qualified for our position and company!
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and we share in our successes through individual bonuses and profit sharing.
For more information regarding Solutran, please go to our website at www.solutran.com
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.