Solutran, based in Plymouth, Minnesota, is an innovative industry leader in the high-volume payments processing space with a focus on creating game-changing, customer friendly technologies. We serve the nation’s largest health insurers, retailers, state governments, and consumer product manufacturers. We are a market leader in each of our current business lines building market share with new products that administer over-the-counter benefits to Medicare Advantage participants and others, support food insecure individuals and families through government WIC EBT and SNAP programs and deliver state-of-the-art technology that incentivizes healthier eating via our Healthy Savings product.
Solutran is seeking an engaging and passionate leader driven to make a difference in a culture grounded in high performance and collaboration. This individual should be an experienced manager who will be responsible for Solutran’s Vendor Relations and EBT Operations. Key skills include contract management, financial management, operations management, performance management, relationship management and risk management. This person will manage real time transaction processing 24/7 assuring service delivery levels are met both internally and with external partners, lead efforts to build report monitoring while leading continuous improvement efforts. The position will work closely and support all business lines through all product life cycles.
- Source, secure and manage external vendor partnerships assuring evolving business needs are met. Manage the following aspects with regards to vendors: contract, financial, relationship, performance and risk assuring service delivery meets and exceeds expectations. Examples of this include call center/IVR activities, card production, catalogue production, gateway and settlement activities.
- Oversee contract management, renewal and negotiation with external vendor partnerships.
- Ensure completeness of contract with Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
- Monitor vendor performance through metrics, KPI’s and dashboards.
- Monitor vendor risk and work with Management on risk mitigation strategies.
- Develop an EBT Operations vision and execute. Provide leadership for the successful day-to-day operations of Solutran’s EBT operations with an emphasis on meeting SLA’s including deadlines, quality of services and overall system performance.
- Collaborate with Solutran’s business lines and other departments to build 24/7 monitoring tools for critical system, vendor and client functions. Manage escalation, communication and resolution of issues with the appropriate parties including analysis of root cause and implementation of process improvements. Assure client SLA’s are met and escalate any situations where the company may be outside SLA’s.
- Demonstrate and build superior customer relations and possess exceptional people and leadership skills consistently practicing those behaviors both internally and externally. Provide on-going mentoring, development and management support with direct reports and others building a culture of high performance and collaboration.
- Build best practices across the team and EBT operational processes. Drive continuous process improvement activities assuring control processes are adequate and tight.
- Perform general issue triaging, documentation, follow-up and resolution for EBT Operations.
- Provide suggestions for product design changes to improve workflow, customer experience and/or reduce overall cost.
- Manage product dashboard results researching unusual trends and implementing process improvements.
- Support testing and product development initiatives as needed.
- Provide subject matter expertise in client/prospect related discussions, presentations or RFP responses.
- Work with minimal direction on complex, technical initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to build relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to work as a team leader motivating, mentoring and collaborating with others.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to grasp technical processes quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong multitasking skills and ability to prioritize.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) and seven+ years related experience.
- Management experience required.
- Experience in vendor management/procurement is required. Minimum of 5+ years in Vendor Management/Supplier Management/Supply Chain Management.
If you are ready for a challenge, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include why you are uniquely qualified for our position and company!
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and we share in our successes through individual bonuses and profit sharing.
For more information regarding Solutran, please go to our website at www.solutran.com
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.