Solutran, based in Plymouth, Minnesota, is a fintech industry leader in high-volume payments with a focus on creating market-disruptive, customer-friendly technologies. We serve the nation’s largest health insurers, retailers, state governments, and consumer product manufacturers. We are a market leader in each of our current business lines, building market share with new products that administer over-the-counter benefits to Medicare Advantage participants, support food insecure individuals and families through government WIC EBT and SNAP programs and deliver state-of-the-art technology that incentivizes healthier eating via our Healthy Savings program.
This position will work in support of our highly desirable Healthy Savings program, a mission-based and rapidly growing program that is receiving significant national attention. A successful candidate will sell and lead sales efforts in the procurement of branded promotions from Consumer Package Goods brands for the Healthy Savings program and will lead sales efforts of our food program capabilities to non-profits, government entities and other organizations that serve food insecure populations. In addition, the National Accounts Manager will lead and manage a sales team.
A successful candidate will be responsible for identifying, executing, and supporting sales initiatives for the leading-edge promotion and payment platform that hosts discounts, allowances, and product trials.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Guide, coach, mentor and lead sales team.
- Provide direct sales and sales leadership to procure promotion sponsorship from Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) Brand Managers.
- Provide direct sales and sales leadership to secure Food Program sponsorship from non-profits, government entities, and other organizations that serve food insecure populations.
- Responsible for influencing CPG Brand Managers to sponsor promotional discounts and product samples to consumers via the leading edge S3 promotion and payment platform.
- Identify, prioritize, and secure business opportunities based on a deep understanding of our program and the business strategies of our customers.
- Plan and prepare sales pitches and presentation materials focused on target companies.
- Present fact-based business proposals that lead to successful opportunities.
- Develop strong working relationships with key contacts within each company.
- Coordinate monthly promotion plans to ensure adequate promotions are available, and report progress weekly, monthly.
- Partner with other cross-functional teams to meet customer goals; Assist with contract management and implementations.
- Support trade show and other key sales events.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in selling digital shopper incentives or experience as a corporate retail buyer working with consumer product manufacturers.
- Experience selling to CPG industry brands
- Capable of team leadership – ability to lead a team and manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills.
- Effective written communications.
- Detail and results-oriented skills with the ability to summarize facts and findings into meaningful information.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience with Catalina, Cellfire, or Coupons.com.
- Knowledge of promotion management with CPG industry brands.
Ability to travel up to 30%.
The position is an office-based position.
If you are ready for a challenge, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include why you are uniquely qualified for our position and company!
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and we share in our successes through individual bonuses and profit sharing.
For more information regarding Solutran, please go to our website at www.solutran.com
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.