Solutran is seeking an engaging and passionate leader driven to make a difference in a culture grounded in high performance and collaboration. Responsible for defining product development in the areas of Interactive Voice Response systems (IVR) and call center integration. The main deliverables and contributions to the organization include delivering industry-leading products that contribute substantially to company profitability, marketplace presence, and competitive positioning. The position will work closely and support all business lines through all product life cycles.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a product vision and roadmap including introduction of new functionality and services that materially expand market reach.
- Meet with stakeholders and participate in strategy discussions for product roadmap. Instill processes to keep living roadmap highly visible and accessible to all stakeholders so direction can be adjusted as needed.
- Organize, manage, and lead cross-functional teams to develop new products from concept through development.
- Guide the product development process through design, development, testing, deployment, production validation, and closure.
- Manage complex project plans to ensure that development initiatives and the impacted functional areas stay on schedule.
- Track and manage issues, risks, assumptions, action items, and decisions through to resolution.
- Provide subject matter expertise (functional details) in all areas including project management, project scope definition, risk identification, project methodology, facilitation, and other areas of expertise based on project needs.
- Provide subject matter expertise in client/prospect related discussions or presentations.
- Work with minimal direction on complex, technical initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) and four to six years related experience.
- 3-5 years experience designing and implementing Interactive Voice Response (IVR) call flows to satisfy internal and client business requirements.
- Experience integrating with large call centers and related technologies.
- Ability to build relationships both internal and external.
- Must be able to conceptualize, research, and evaluate new ideas objectively from a market and financial standpoint.
- High degree of tolerance for uncertainty since new product development is ever changing.
- Ability to grasp technical processes quickly.
- Ability to envision and execute product adaptations and product extensions to take advantage of market opportunities.
- Ability to work as a team leader.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation and communication skills.
- Healthcare, wellness or health promotion background preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the colleague is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk or hear; uses hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls. On occasion, the colleague may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The colleague may occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position is an office-based position.
If you are ready for a challenge, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Be sure to include why you are uniquely qualified for our position and company!
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and we share in our successes through individual bonuses and profit sharing.
For more information regarding Solutran, please go to our website at www.solutran.com
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.