We are seeking an engaging and passionate leader driven to make a difference in a culture grounded in high performance and collaboration. The Project Manager will lead and manage complex medium to large scale cross-functional client implementation projects involving exciting and innovative technologies as well as projects to develop and support our current business lines. We are a highly respected service organization known for delivery of quality products, often in very tight timeframes. The Project Manager must possess a highly collaborative style and engage stakeholders to manage conflict, negotiate, and build relationships both within and outside our organization. We are fast-paced, and we look to the Project Manager to tailor projects, apply the project processes, and identify the appropriate tools and techniques to efficiently and effectively deliver projects on time, in scope and within the cost constraints.
- Demonstrate and build superior customer relations and possess exceptional people and leadership skills consistently practicing those behaviors to build and develop the project team.
- Participate in the development of a PMO; building PMO best practices, and the development and maintenance of Organizational Process Assets.
- Collaborate with Solutran’s business lines and other departments to identify and align resources during all phases of the project processes.
- Expertly tailor each project by incorporating the appropriate project management plans, documents, processes, tools, and techniques and employ the appropriate processes within the project management process groups of initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, and control and closing.
- Develop and maintain project management plans, documents and baselines (scope, cost and schedule) for project measurement.
- Engage stakeholders to align scope to meet client requirements, reduce risks, and manage costs.
- Implement risk management practices to ensure risks are identified, prioritized, and managed early and throughout the project lifecycle.
- Implement integrated change control to ensure that changes are tracked, managed, approved and validated.
- Create meaningful project reporting that communicates the right message to the right stakeholders at the right time.
- Facilitate meaningful project meetings (in-person, web-ex, skype) only when necessary to the right audience with a clearly defined purpose and planned outcomes.
- Provide project management subject matter expertise in client/prospect related discussions, presentations, or RFP responses.
- Work with minimal direction on complex, technical initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Ability to build relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to work as a team leader motivating, mentoring and collaborating with others.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to grasp technical processes quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong multitasking skills and ability to prioritize.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years as a project manager leading or managing medium to large scale projects.
- PMP Certification preferred, but not required.
- Experience managing projects utilizing an agile development approach.
- Experience with MS Project, Excel, Word, and SharePoint.
If you are ready for a challenge, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Be sure to include why you are uniquely qualified for our position and company!
Solutran does not sponsor work visas for foreign nationals. This position is not eligible for relocation, so candidates must be local.
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and we share in our successes through individual bonuses and profit sharing.
For more information regarding Solutran, please go to our website at www.solutran.com
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.