Solutran, based in Plymouth, Minnesota, is an innovative industry leader in high-volume payments with a focus on creating industry-interruptive technologies. Our mission is to change the way America eats. Our goal is to have 100% referenceable clients.
We serve the nation’s largest health insurers, retailers, state governments, and consumer product manufacturers and are market leaders in each of our businesses. We are currently building market share with new products that administer over-the-counter benefits to Medicare Advantage participants, support food insecure individuals and families through government WIC EBT and SNAP programs and incentivize healthier eating via our Healthy Savings® programs.
Our culture is one of understanding our customers goals and using advanced technology to help them achieve success. The Healthy Savings program provides tremendous long-term benefit to our partners and results in recurring revenue and growth opportunities for our sales teams.
This Sales Manager & National Account Executive position is responsible for identifying, executing, and supporting sales initiatives for the promotion platform that powers the Healthy Savings program – hosting discounts, stored value and free product trials on products that qualify as healthy. This position will lead the team responsible for acquiring branded promotions for the Healthy Savings program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sell and provide sales leadership to procure promotion sponsorship from Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) manufacturers.
- Influence CPG brand managers to sponsor frequent promotional discounts on their healthy products.
- Identify, prioritize, and secure business opportunities based on understanding of our program advantages and the business strategies of our customers.
- Plan and prepare sales pitches and presentation materials focused on target companies.
- Present fact-based business proposals that lead to successful opportunities.
- Develop sales team and drive achievement of corporate goals.
- Coordinate monthly promotion plans to ensure adequate promotions are available and report progress weekly, monthly.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to meet customer goals and assist with contract management and implementations.
- Support key sales events.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent selling skills to sophisticated and unsophisticated corporate entities.
- Experience selling/advising CPG brands, and knowledge of promotion management a plus.
- Experience selling digital shopper incentives or as a corporate retail buyer working with consumer product manufacturers.
- Capable of team leadership – ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills
- Effective written communications.
- Hard working, results-oriented individual.
- Experience with Catalina, Cellfire, Coupons.com, or other promotional platform a plus.
Ability to travel – up to 30%.
The position is an office-based position.
If you are ready for a challenge, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include why you are uniquely qualified for our position and company!
Solutran does not sponsor work visas for foreign nationals. This position is not eligible for relocation, so candidates must be local.
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and we share in our successes through individual bonuses and profit sharing.
For more information regarding Solutran, please go to our website at www.solutran.com
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.