Solutran is seeking an energetic individual who can multi-task, work collaboratively within a team and is able to resolve/research potential issues and/or adjustment inquiries. Strong attention to detail is a must and prior banking experience is a plus. This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast paced environment with opportunity for growth.
KEY JOB ACTIVITIES
- Daily execution of ACH checklist
- Daily processing of WIC exceptions
- Assist with balancing differences
- Provide daily fed totals and reports
- Process miscellaneous client and bank adjustments
- Provide operational support to WIC/Disbursement Departments
- Assist other departments as needed or requested
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), one to three months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Banking/ACH experience a plus
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to handle multiple and routine tasks
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
If you are ready for a challenge, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include why you are uniquely qualified for our position and company!
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and we share in our successes through individual bonuses and profit sharing.
For more information regarding Solutran, please go to our website at www.solutran.com
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.