Solutran is seeking an energetic, well-organized, talented individual with strong self-initiative and multi-tasking skills. The individual will perform in a culture grounded in high performance and collaboration and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
While working collaboratively within a team, this individual must be able to resolve/research potential issues and/or adjustment inquiries. Strong attention to detail is required and prior banking experience is a plus. Duties include ensuring timely and accurate completion of daily tasks. This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast-paced environment with opportunity for growth within the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process internal and external inquiries and error resolution for multiple products within the company.
- Process miscellaneous client and bank adjustments in accordance with banking regulations and internal service level agreements.
- Assist with balancing differences and/or exceptions.
- Daily processing of WIC exceptions as needed.
- Complete research requests and various projects as needed.
- Provide operational support to other areas as needed.
- Performs all activities in a manner consistent with Solutran’s core principles.
- Other duties as assigned.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), one to three months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Banking/ACH experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to research and resolve issues while minimizing potential risk.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while working under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Strong customer service skills including the ability to recognize, understand and meet the needs of internal and external customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee, with or without a reasonable accommodation, to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and talk/hear/communicate. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
If you are ready for a challenge, Apply Now.
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.