Solutran, based in Plymouth, Minnesota, is an innovative leader with a focus on creating game-changing, customer friendly technologies in the high-volume payments processing space. We serve the nation’s largest retailers, health insurers, state government and consumer product manufacturers. We are a market leader in each of our current business lines building market share with new products that administer Government EBT programs to food insecure individuals through WIC EBT and SNAP programs and over-the-counter benefits to the Medicare/Medicaid population.
Solutran is seeking an engaging and passionate individual as a Human Resource Generalist driven to make a difference in a culture grounded in high performance and collaboration. This person will have a minimum of 3 years of experience in an HR role with experience in talent acquisition and benefits administration.
The Human Resources Generalist will support the organization with various HR related functions, including Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Benefits Administration, Wage and Compensation, Employee Engagement, Employee Relations and Performance Management. The HR Generalist will be responsible for partnering with management and other HR individuals. This person will model the organization’s cultural values and attributes.
A great opportunity for the right person to use their HR experiences and skills to literally change people’s lives and work in an environment where the team works hard, laughs a lot and succeeds. We are on the cusp of major expansion – come grow with us!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrates solid knowledge of HR disciplines by executing flawlessly on HR fundamentals and introducing HR best practices.
- Partners with Leadership to understand business strategy and align HR priorities to achieve business goals.
- Supports workforce planning efforts to assure alignment with short and long-term business needs. Provides recommendations to recruiting strategies to attract top talent and leads successful efforts.
- Coordinates recruiting activities, including but not limited to reviewing job requisitions, executing postings, sourcing candidates, participating in job fairs, screening applicants, scheduling interviews, tracking applicants, presenting offers and ensuring successful onboarding efforts. Proactively recommend and implement approaches to enhance the talent acquisition process.
- Assists Leadership with the employee development process centered on an environment that recognizes, appreciates and rewards top performance, as well as properly coaching, counseling, developing and monitoring improvement plans and/or exit strategies for underperformers.
- Assists Leadership with employee engagement efforts promoting hard work, collaboration, success and fun.
- Administers employee benefit plans. Works with third party vendors to evaluate and compare existing employee benefits with those of other employers and make recommendations for improvement.
- Works in tandem with the Director to set, monitor, approve and ensure consistency of compensation for the entire company. Performs market studies to ensure market competitiveness.
- Serves as resource for employees and managers on HR policies and application, programs, and processes, and assist with questions and problems promptly and courteously.
- Ensures human resources files and records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements, company policies and procedures.
- Updates and maintains a contemporary and compliant Employee Handbook.
- Recommends and creates systems to streamline work processes and improve efficiency.
- Maintains a working knowledge of relevant regulatory issues and complies with all existing governmental and labor legal and reporting requirements.
- Open to other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required; minimum 3 years of Human Resources experience
- Recruiting and benefits management experience required
- Experience with HRIS and Applicant Tracking systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Demonstrates solid business and HR acumen including solid problem-solving skills, critical thinking and self-initiative
- Possess strong attention to detail, time management skills and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Customer focused
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid process orientation
- Knowledge of Employment Law and HR Practices
- Ability to handle confidential information
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
If you are ready for a challenge, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Be sure to include why you are uniquely qualified for our position and company!
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and we share in our successes through individual bonuses and profit sharing.
For more information regarding Solutran, please go to our website at www.solutran.com
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.