If you have strong 10-key skills with the ability to demonstrate a keystroke average of between 10-15k per hour, consider joining the Solutran team! In this full-time position, perform 10-key skills with speed and accuracy as outlined in department standards. Support other areas, as needed. Maintain high quality output while meeting productivity goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform numeric 10 key data entry
- Numeric keystroke average of between 10,000 and 15,000 key strokes per hour required
- Prep, balance, key and prepare items for deposit
- Provide support for SPIN product to include keying or prepping
- Other Duties as assigned.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- High School diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- One to two years’ experience in a professional environment or equivalent of education and experience
- Strong 10-key skills, demonstrated keystroke average 10,000 minimum keystrokes per hour required
- Must be able to key up to 8 hours per day
- Enjoy things that are repetitive in nature
- Attention to detail while maintaining a fast pace
- Strong memorization skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Analytical skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Positive communication skills
- Banking/proof/returns experience preferred
If you are ready for a challenge, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Be sure to include why you are uniquely qualified for our position and company!
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and we share in our successes through individual bonuses and profit sharing.
For more information regarding Solutran, please go to our website at www.solutran.com
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.