Solutran is a leading FinTech company committed to creating game-changing, customer-friendly solutions. We serve health-seeking populations by partnering with the nation’s largest health plans, employers, retailers, and government programs. We’ve established a reputation for delivering modern, advanced customer experiences through best-in-class solutions used by millions. We promote health, providing solutions for over-the-counter benefits, rewards, healthy food incentives and government programs supporting food insecure individuals.
The Operations Analyst is responsible for performing product analysis, measuring and monitoring product and systems performance as well as trouble shooting and issue resolution. The Operations Analyst will also identify process improvements and participate in continuous improvement work, assist with account setup and new client onboarding. Operations Analysts are operational subject matter experts across Solutran products and will work across multiple teams and departments. New Graduates are encouraged to apply. This position will be based in our Tampa, FL. location.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for trouble-shooting, reporting, and resolving daily operational, system related and/or client issues; includes identifying root cause, resolution and assisting with the implementation of process improvements where necessary.
- Provide subject matter expertise for the daily processing responsibilities.
- Audit various systems, operational and vendor processes for performance trends and variances.
- Support Business Analyst group in requirements documentation, requirements validation, QA/testing and implementation of new processes or product features/functionality.
- Create process flows and procedures for new and existing services and facilitate training needs as appropriate.
- Responsible for compiling and reporting key data as requested by others.
- Responsible for supporting operational processes as needed.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from four-year college or university.
- Developing knowledge of policies, plans, procedures, products, and regulatory requirements.
- Ability to conduct an analysis of a business need, including scheduling meetings and planning agendas.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously under limited supervision.
- Effective verbal, written and communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Banking/ACH experience helpful.
- Two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
While performing the duties of this job, the colleague is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk or hear; uses hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls. On occasion, the colleague may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The colleague may occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position is an office-based position.
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is an exempt position, and occasionally requires long hours or weekend work.
This position does not require frequent travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, vendors, and banks.
If you are ready for a challenge, Apply Now.
Solutran does not sponsor work visas for foreign nationals. This position is not eligible for relocation, so candidates must be local.
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and we share in our successes through individual bonuses and profit sharing.
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.