Solutran is a thriving payments technology company. We are currently seeking talented individuals to join our high performing and collaboration-focused team.
The Operations Analyst is responsible for performing product analysis, measuring and monitoring product and systems performance as well as trouble shooting and issue resolution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Individuals in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Responsible for trouble-shooting, reporting, and resolving daily operational, system related and/or client issues; includes identifying root cause, resolution and assisting with the implementation of process improvements where necessary
- Provide subject matter expertise for the daily processing responsibilities (i.e. balance reporting daily checklist processes, evening checklist processes, etc.)
- Set up new accounts and initiate changes to existing accounts while auditing the process to assure accuracy
- Audit various operational and vendor processes for performance trends and variances
- Support Business Analyst group in testing and implementation of new processes or product features/functionality
- Create process flows and procedures for new and existing services and facilitate training needs as appropriate
- Responsible for compiling and reporting key data as requested by others
- Responsible for supporting operational processes as needed
- Bachelor’s degree and/or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Developing knowledge of policies, plans, procedures, products, and regulatory requirements
- Ability to conduct an analysis of a business need, including scheduling meetings and planning agendas
- Proficient analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously under limited supervision
- Effective verbal, written and communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, with experience in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
If you are ready for a challenge, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include why you are uniquely qualified for our position and company!
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and we share in our successes through individual bonuses and profit sharing.
For more information regarding Solutran, please go to our website at www.solutran.com
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.