Solutran is a leading FinTech company committed to creating game-changing, customer-friendly solutions. We serve health-seeking populations by partnering with the nation’s largest health plans, employers, retailers, and government programs. We’ve established a reputation for delivering modern, advanced customer experiences through best-in-class solutions used by millions.
Solutran is dedicated to promoting health, providing solutions for over-the-counter benefits, rewards, healthy food incentives and government programs supporting food insecure individuals.
The Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for supporting the planning, design and execution of system testing on a variety of technologies across simple to complex projects. The Sr. QA Analyst uses their advanced technical skills and QA experience to ensure all stages of the development life cycle follow standard QA practices. The Sr. QA Analyst works collaboratively with the development, product, and analyst teams to define testing strategy, write test plans, write test cases according to requirements and execute cases, conduct system testing, and publish test results to stakeholders.
The QA Analyst should feel comfortable setting up and tearing down test environments as well as querying databases to access information to support test execution and validation. The Sr. QA Analyst should be well versed on new and legacy products and should be a SME in as many areas as possible. The Sr. QA Analyst’s motivation is to strive for excellence while facilitating testing, supporting development, and ensuring quality to deliver systems that meet or exceed client expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, enforce, and maintain testing standards and practices to assure quality in all products.
- Review and understand functional requirements to ensure that requirements are testable and define test scenarios required to validate development aligns with requirements.
- Build, manage, and maintain regression test suites.
- Perform testing on various software and reporting systems.
- Assess QA, Development, and operations processes to ensure quality along all stages of the development life cycle.
- Support the development team with CI/CD development.
- Demonstrates strong participation in the development team, willingly taking on roles outside of QA when it benefits the team’s goals.
- Show willingness and ability to serve as a resource to other team members.
- Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
- Support, troubleshoot, and analyze product issues including triaging issues with data processing and web applications. Collaborate with other departments to develop effective solutions that meet end user and client business requirements. Effectively communicate to both technical and non-technical sides of the business, articulating issues or needs in a clear and concise manner.
- Contribute to strategic project teams from kick-off through successful implementation within established timeframes.
- Coordinate, lead, train and/or assist other analysts as needed on testing protocol.
- Proficiently use SQL and other data tools to research issues and obtain information for testing.
- Proficiently develop setup and teardown test scripts.
- Support Client Service as needed during client implementations.
- Other duties as assigned.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of SQL and relational data models.
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of mobile and web application development.
- Experience building, maintaining, and executing regression test suites to support CI/CD development.
- Experience using QA automation software and frameworks including: Selenium, JUnit, TestNG, JMeter, Postman, SOAPUI, Xamarin.UITest, and any other test management, automation software and testing frameworks.
- Strong detail, analytical, and results oriented skills with the ability to summarize facts and findings into meaningful information.
- Advanced knowledge of policies, plans, procedures, products and regulatory requirements for assigned products.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously with limited direction while exercising good judgment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio, and DBMS tools.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously under limited supervision.
- 3 – 7 years of relative Software Quality Assurance experience.
- Proven desire to learn and enhance creativity, technical skills, and QA knowledge.
- Up to date on the best QA practices and technologies.
- Experience programming and developing software applications.
- Experience as a subject matter expert on complex products.
- Ability to work efficiently and productively towards business needs without direct guidance.
- Associates or four-year degree with outstanding record of accomplishment.
- Computer Science/IS/IT/Math degrees a plus!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative thinker.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk or hear; uses hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls. On occasion, the employee may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee may occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position is an office-based position.
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is an exempt position, and occasionally requires long hours or weekend work.
This position does not require frequent travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret professional journals and technical procedures. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of colleagues, project managers, managers, and executives.
If you are ready for a challenge, Apply Now.
Solutran does not sponsor work visas for foreign nationals. This position is not eligible for relocation, so candidates must be local.
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and we share in our successes through individual bonuses and profit sharing.
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.