Minnesota-based candidates only. This position is not eligible for relocation or remote work, nor do we sponsor.
We are looking for a Mobile/Web Software Engineer to join our amazing team in Plymouth, MN. This is an office-based position. Not relocation eligible, so local candidates only.
This position will have a primary focus on architecting and building internal and external 3-Tier web and mobile applications using ASP.NET MVC (C#), .NET Core, Angular, Xamarin and web services. Solutran developers work closely with product managers, business analysts and management; this provides the right person an opportunity to not only build applications, but also have direct input into product development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Develop web applications using ASP.NET MVC (C#) .NET Core, and Angular
- Develop mobile applications using Xamarin
- Participate in application design
- Participate in Agile development process
- Test/debug software
- Off-hours support as needed
- Other duties may be assigned
- Net MVC (C#)
- .NET Core
- Oracle RDBMS (10g/11g)
- Microsoft Windows
- Bachelors or Associate degree in computer science, or proven experience as a software developer
- 2+ years of proven web development experience using ASP.Net MVC (C#)
- Proven experience participating in team software development projects
- Proven analytical and communication skills
- Mobile application development experience
- Web services/SOA development experience
- Angular development experience
- Web design experience
- Database design, SQL, and stored procedure development experience
- Agile participation
If you are ready for a challenge, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include why you are uniquely qualified for our position and company!
Solutran does not sponsor work visas for foreign nationals. This position is not eligible for relocation, so candidates must be local.
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and we share in our successes through individual bonuses and profit sharing.
For more information regarding Solutran, please go to our website at www.solutran.com
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.