Solutran is a leading FinTech company committed to creating game-changing, customer-friendly solutions. We serve health-seeking populations by partnering with the nation’s largest health plans, employers, retailers, and government programs. We’ve established a reputation for delivering modern, advanced customer experiences through best-in-class solutions used by millions.
Solutran is dedicated to promoting health, providing solutions for over-the-counter benefits, rewards, healthy food incentives and government programs supporting food insecure individuals.
This position is responsible for all aspects of managing and maintaining an assigned portfolio of large national account relationships. Our account managers maintain a solid understanding of each client’s business and their respective industry, develop expert knowledge of products and services, proactively communication with the key contacts, and generate new revenue by cross-selling services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain a solid understanding of each of the assigned client businesses, their unique industries, and the services we provide them. Understand the client’s needs on a day-to-day basis as well as a strategic level and how our services benefit them.
- Develop strong working relationships with key contacts within each company including the decision makers, influencers, and coaches. Proactively manage each client relationship through frequent contact consistently documenting communication in call reports, Salesforce, or other systems as specified.
- Analyze and research client issues and trends. Exercise resourcefulness and creativity when handling unique or complex issues on behalf of our clients. Act as liaison between client and internal departments to resolve issues.
- Use analytical skills to monitor trends on client accounts effectively using the systems and tools available. Look for process improvement and service opportunities as a result of trends. Escalate concerning trends to management.
- Mentor client service colleagues in their support of client business. Train as needed.
- Ensure total client satisfaction by soliciting feedback. Keep a strong pulse on each client and anticipate their needs.
- Educate clients on features, functionality, benefits, and costs of services.
- Act as the voice for the clients – bring forth ideas for improving or enhancing our products, services, and support. Participate in the creation of solutions that meet both client and Solutran business needs in situations where the current services do not meet client needs.
- Manage and/or participate in departmental projects and process improvements. Develop and/or refine processes and procedures as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in managing account relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills required
- Detail, analytical and results oriented skills with the ability to summarize facts and findings into meaningful information
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to work as a team leader
- Excellent computer and technical skills
- Thorough knowledge of policies, plans, procedures, products and regulatory requirements for assigned products
- Banking/ACH experience preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk or hear; uses hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls. On occasion, the employee may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee may occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position is an office-based position.
Ability to travel –approximately 10%.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ability to read, write, and interpret emails and general business correspondence in English. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, and members in English.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Solutran supports public sector government programs such as WIC, SNAP and TANF and provides processing support for 69 state and Indian Tribal Organization WIC Programs across the country. In the private sector, Solutran deployed its S3™ Solution Suite with the nation’s largest retailers and leading health plans in 2018, which includes the Healthy Savings® and Healthy Benefits Plus™ programs.
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and share in our successes through profit sharing.
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.