Solutran is a leading FinTech company committed to creating game-changing, customer-friendly solutions. We serve health-seeking populations by partnering with the nation’s largest health plans, employers, retailers, and government programs. We’ve established a reputation for delivering modern, advanced customer experiences through best-in-class solutions used by millions.
Solutran is dedicated to promoting health, providing solutions for over-the-counter benefits, rewards, healthy food incentives and government programs supporting food insecure individuals.
Solutran is seeking an energetic, well-organized talented individual with strong self-initiative and multi-tasking skills. The individual will perform in a culture grounded in high performance and collaboration and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
While working collaboratively within a team, this individual must be able to resolve/research potential issues and/or adjustment inquiries. Strong attention to detail is required and prior banking experience is a plus. Duties include ensuring timely and accurate completion of daily tasks. This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast-paced environment with opportunity for growth within the company.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Process internal and external inquiries and error resolution for multiple products within the company.
- Process miscellaneous client and bank adjustments in accordance with banking regulations and internal service level agreements.
- Assist with balancing differences and/or exceptions.
- Daily processing of WIC exceptions as needed.
- Complete research requests and various projects as needed.
- Provide operational support to other areas as needed.
- Performs all activities in a manner consistent with Solutran’s core principles.
- Other duties as assigned.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- High School diploma or general education (GED), one to three months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to research and resolve issues while minimizing potential risk.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while working under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Strong customer service skills including the ability to recognize, understand and meet the needs of internal and external customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Banking/ACH experience.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk or hear; uses hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls. On occasion, the employee may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee may occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position is an office-based position.
This position does not require frequent travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, data, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of colleagues, clients, and vendors.
Solutran, Inc. is a FinTech company, offering state-of-the-art technology to the public and private sector for over 30 years. With more than 100 million transactions processed to date, we’ve established a long-standing reputation for excellence in customer service through delivering best-in-class, advanced technology solutions.
Solutran supports public sector government programs such as WIC, SNAP and TANF and provides processing support for 69 state and Indian Tribal Organization WIC Programs across the country. In the private sector, Solutran deployed its S3™ Solution Suite with the nation’s largest retailers and leading health plans in 2018, which includes the Healthy Savings® and Healthy Benefits Plus™ programs.
Solutran does not sponsor work visas for foreign nationals. This position is not eligible for relocation, so candidates must be local.
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and share in our successes through profit sharing.
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.