Solutran is a leading FinTech company committed to creating game-changing, customer-friendly solutions. We serve health-seeking populations by partnering with the nation’s largest health plans, government programs (SNAP, eWIC), employers, and retailers. We have established a reputation for delivering modern, advanced customer experiences through best-in-class solutions used by millions.
We are dedicated to promoting health, providing solutions for over-the-counter benefits, rewards, healthy food incentives and government programs supporting food insecure individuals.
This position is a marketing leadership role in a leading FinTech company (Solutran) that is operating independently as part of Optum Finance. This Associate Marketing Manager position operates within a high-performance team that is marketing Solutran’s leading consumer payments platform used by top health plans, consumer product brands, and retailers.
A successful candidate will have experience managing client print collateral projects from creation through production. This role will actively participate in projects while managing the work processes of teams creating over 500 customized client collateral projects each year.
The skills necessary for a successful candidate include organization, team management, project management, editing, file management, and a working knowledge of printer requirements and processes.
This position will also support a variety of marketing projects for other groups within the organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work directly with the Sr. Marketing Manager to create and improve design, client communication and revision processes, cross-functional team execution and printer support.
- Manage the workflow of multiple two-person teams creating 500 + custom client collateral projects that are time sensitive.
- Lead the teams in creating design and content that resonates with target audiences.
- Provide input on strategy and efficiency improvements.
- Oversee projects ranging from a one-page letter to a 32-page catalog.
- Act as a working manager by working on some key projects while overseeing the others.
- Proofread and edit content to ensure accuracy.
- Oversee projects that range from original design to production design with little customization. Collateral projects to include:
- Welcome letters
- Welcome packets
- OTC Catalogs
- Replacement card letters
- Benefit notifications
- Others as assigned
- Support the QA, editing and approval process for client digital executions such as websites and apps.
- Manage relationships with strategic cross-functional partners within the company.
- Collaborate regularly with marketing team management.
- Track and analyze essential process data for targeting improvements.
- Manage client onboarding documents and communication.
- Measure success metrics and provide improvement feedback to team members.
- Work with minimal direction while keeping projects highly visible.
- Other projects as assigned.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- BS or BA degree required in marketing, communications, project management or design-related emphasis.
- 5 – 6 years of experience in B2B marketing communications.
- Strong organizational skills, experience leading non-reporting teams to achieve organization goals.
- Excellent collaboration skills, socially focused with a “how can I help you?” approach.
- Energy builder with positive, “can do” attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines at once.
- Demonstrated track record of attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, with a record of accomplishment.
- Agency experience managing client projects
- Experience with the Creative Cloud
- B2C marketing experience
- Healthcare communications experience
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk, or hear; uses hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls. The employee must have the ability to look at a computer monitor, utilize a keyboard and/or mouse for up to 8 hours per day. On occasion, the employee may be required to stoop, bend, or reach above the shoulders. The employee may occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position is a combination in-office (Plymouth, Minnesota) and work-from-home based position. Local Twin Cities, MN candidates only, please.
This position does not require frequent travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from colleagues, clients, and vendors.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Solutran, Inc. is a FinTech company, offering state-of-the-art technology to the public and private sector for over 30 years. With more than 100 million transactions processed to date, we’ve established a long-standing reputation for excellence in customer service through delivering best-in-class, advanced technology solutions.
Solutran supports public sector government programs such as WIC, SNAP and TANF and provides processing support for 69 state and Indian Tribal Organization WIC Programs across the country. In the private sector, Solutran deployed its S3® Solution Suite with the nation’s largest retailers and leading health plans in 2018, which includes the Healthy Savings® and Healthy Benefits+™ programs.
Solutran does not sponsor work visas for foreign nationals. This position is not eligible for relocation, so candidates must be local.
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and share in our successes through individual bonuses and profit sharing.
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.