Solutran is a leading FinTech company committed to creating game-changing, customer-friendly solutions. We serve health-seeking populations by partnering with the nation’s largest health plans, employers, retailers, and government programs. We’ve established a reputation for delivering modern, advanced customer experiences through best-in-class solutions used by millions.
Solutran is dedicated to promoting health, providing solutions for over-the-counter benefits, rewards, healthy food incentives and government programs supporting food insecure individuals.
Solutran is seeking a highly motivated Business Analyst to make a difference in a culture grounded in high performance and collaboration. Acting as a liaison among project stakeholders in order to obtain, analyze, communicate, and develop business requirements primarily for the operation of Interactive Voice Response Systems (IVR) and call center integration. The Business Analyst will understand business problems and recommend solutions which align with organizational goals. They will play a strong role throughout the Development Lifecyle that includes gathering and documenting business requirements, creating use case scenarios, modeling business process, and participating in the overall planning that will ensure the system delivered meets the needs of the business.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Testing and Monitoring:
- Develop comprehensive view of IVR elements that need to be tracked and monitored
- Work with QA to develop and execute comprehensive test plans
- Configure and Deploy CYARA for Testing and Monitoring
- Respond to IVR disruptions and perform Root Cause Analyst
- Analysis and Synthesis:
- Produce reporting on IVR performance and key metrics
- Synthesize results and enhancement recommendations for continual improvement
- Analyze the business/user requirements and translate them into IVR requirements
- Develop requirements and technical specifications for enhancements and new configurations
- IVR Configuration
- Work with developers to move enhancements from concept to deployment
- Track project status of new enhancements/configurations
- Implement directly with system tools to make IVR configuration changes (ex: new IVR branches, recordings, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) and 1-3 years of experience developing IVR call flows; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Experience with Agile Methodologies and SQL/Oracle
- Ability to build both internal and external relationships
- Ability to conceptualize, research, and evaluate new ideas objectively from a market and financial standpoint.
- Ability to grasp technical processes quickly
- Strong attention to detail with good time management
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Suite
- Healthcare, wellness or health promotion background preferred
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Experience in CYARA and JSON
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk or hear; uses hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls. On occasion, the employee may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee may occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position is an office-based position.
This position may require travel – about 10%.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business communication, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and vendors.
Solutran, Inc. is a FinTech company, offering state-of-the-art technology to the public and private sector for over 30 years. With more than 100 million transactions processed to date, we’ve established a long-standing reputation for excellence in customer service through delivering best-in-class, advanced technology solutions.
Solutran supports public sector government programs such as WIC, SNAP and TANF and provides processing support for 69 state and Indian Tribal Organization WIC Programs across the country. In the private sector, Solutran deployed its S3™ Solution Suite with the nation’s largest retailers and leading health plans in 2018, which includes the Healthy Savings® and Healthy Benefits Plus™ programs.
Solutran does not sponsor work visas for foreign nationals. This position is not eligible for relocation, so candidates must be local.
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and share in our successes through profit sharing.
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.