Solutran is a leading FinTech company committed to creating game-changing, customer-friendly solutions. We serve health-seeking populations by partnering with the nation’s largest health plans, employers, retailers, and government programs. We’ve established a reputation for delivering modern, advanced customer experiences through best-in-class solutions used by millions.
Solutran is dedicated to promoting health, providing solutions for over-the-counter benefits, rewards, healthy food incentives and government programs supporting food insecure individuals.
Solutran is seeking an engaging and passionate leader driven to make a difference in a culture grounded in high performance and collaboration. This individual will be an experienced manager who will be responsible for leading one of Solutran’s EBT operations teams with an emphasis on meeting SLA’s. In addition, this role will be responsible for sourcing, securing, and managing external vendor partnership assuring business needs are consistently met, as well as leading efforts to build report monitoring while leading continuous improvement efforts. A strong candidate for this role with be comfortable navigating ambiguity and relentlessly focused on excellence to meet short-term and long-term goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate exceptional people and leadership skills while consistently practicing those behaviors both internally and externally.
- Provide on-going mentoring, development, and management support with direct reports and others, building a culture of high performance and collaboration.
- Provide leadership for the successful day-to-day operations of Solutran’s EBT operations with an emphasis on meeting SLA’s including deadlines, quality of services, and overall system performance.
- Assure client SLA’s are met and escalate any situations where the company may be outside SLA’s.
- Collaborate with Solutran’s business lines and other departments to build monitoring tools for critical system, vendor, and client functions.
- Manage escalation, communication, and resolution of issues with the appropriate parties including analysis of root cause and implementation of process improvements.
- Build best practices across the team and EBT operational processes.
- Drive continuous process improvement activities ensuring rigorous control processes.
- Perform general issue triaging, documentation, follow-up, and resolution for EBT Operations.
- Source, secure, and manage external vendor partnerships assuring evolving business needs are met. Manage the following aspects with regards to vendors: contract, financial, relationship, performance and risk assuring service delivery meets and exceeds expectations. Examples of this include card production, catalogue production, gateway, and settlement activities.
- Oversee contract management, renewal, and negotiation with external vendor partnerships.
- Ensure completeness of contract with Service Level Agreements and Key Performance indicators.
- Monitor vendor performance through metrics, KPI’s and dashboards.
- Monitor vendor risk and work with management on risk mitigation strategies.
- Provide suggestions for product design changes to improve internal workflows, customer experience and/or reduce overall cost.
- Manage product dashboard and research unusual trends.
- Implement process improvements.
- Document current processes and procedures into formal Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documents and develop new SOPs for evolving business needs.
- Build and refine process flow charts.
- Implement process controls.
- Support testing and product development initiatives as needed.
- Provide subject matter expertise in client/prospect related discussions, presentations, and/or RFP responses.
- Work with minimal direction on complex, technical initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) and 3-5 year’s related experience.
- Experience being a team leader by motivating, mentoring, and collaborating with others.
- Ability to grasp technical processes quickly.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and analytical skills.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to build relationships both internally and externally.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Experience in Vendor Management
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk or hear; uses hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls. On occasion, the employee may be required to stoop, bend, or reach above the shoulders. The employee may occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position is an office-based position.
This position may require occasional travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business communication, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and vendors.
Solutran, Inc. is a FinTech company, offering state-of-the-art technology to the public and private sector for over 30 years. With more than 100 million transactions processed to date, we’ve established a long-standing reputation for excellence in customer service through delivering best-in-class, advanced technology solutions.
Solutran supports public sector government programs such as WIC, SNAP and TANF and provides processing support for 69 state and Indian Tribal Organization WIC Programs across the country. In the private sector, Solutran deployed its S3™ Solution Suite with the nation’s largest retailers and leading health plans in 2018, which includes the Healthy Savings® and Healthy Benefits Plus™ programs.
Solutran does not sponsor work visas for foreign nationals. This position is not eligible for relocation, so candidates must be local.
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and share in our successes through individual bonuses and profit sharing.
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.