Make an Impact
Solutran is a leading FinTech company committed to creating game-changing, customer-friendly solutions. We serve health-seeking populations by partnering with the nation’s largest health plans, government programs, such as WIC and SNAP, as well as with employers and retailers. We’ve established a reputation for delivering modern, advanced customer experiences through best-in-class solutions used by millions.
Solutran has grown over four times in size in the last couple of years. As a result, in January we became part of the Optum Financial family (a part of UnitedHealth Group). The Solutran team and our platform are now at the center of the most significant healthcare payments innovation in modern history. The journey is just beginning. We expect this growth to accelerate and invite you to grow with us!
This is a new role at Solutran! Our Client Services Manager is accountable for successful client relationships and client satisfaction, as well as maintaining a team and resources for aligned clients. In this role you will provide expertise and direction on a day-to-day basis by responding to escalated questions and resolving client issues in a timely manner. A qualified candidate must have the ability to quickly build a solid understanding of our services and how they are delivered, along with learning a variety of systems that drive our processing and delivery to our clients.
A successful candidate will be analytical, able to work in a collaborative environment with all departments and employees and take pride in delivering unmatched service for our clients and their members while acting with honesty and integrity.
Local Twin Cities, Minnesota candidates only, please.
What You’ll Do
- Lead, supervise, and provide support for a service team, having accountability for daily activities of business support and exceptional customer service.
- Set priorities for the service team to ensure task completion and performance goals are met.
- Conduct 1:1 and development meetings with each team member regularly.
- Perform evaluations on meeting minutes and oversee team’s activities and tasks.
- Update processes, provide training, and create job training aides.
- Proactively identify opportunities and gaps impacting our service. Develop solutions based on client needs, business requirements, and/or internal operational process gaps.
- Mentor and provide coaching and feedback to team members. Conduct annual performance reviews and provide formal corrective action with assistance from department Director and Human Resources.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university; or equivalent of education and experience.
- 2+ years’ experience with training, coaching, mentoring, and supervising a team.
- 2+ years’ experience in customer service, preferably working with company clients.
- Demonstrated ability to use both analytical and intuitive judgment and sound decision making in interpreting, developing, and applying new methods and policies that affect the business.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exhibit solid organizational skills, flexibility, time management, and attention to detail in a goal – orientated environment.
- Strong customer service skills including the ability to recognize, understand, and meet the needs of internal and external customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Previous experience as a Client/Customer Service Supervisor.
Learn and Grow
We’re committed to growing the capabilities of our people. At Solutran, you have the opportunity to work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are both teachers and learners who are valued for their contributions and the perspective they bring.
Company Benefits and Perks
- Great Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance plans.
- Start accruing 23 PTO days per year (based on salary grade) when working 40 hours per week.
- Your number of PTO days increase with your years of service.
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) savings plan and company match
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Support for Community Involvement
- Casual dress when working in the office
Where You’ll Work
The position is an office-based position in Plymouth, Minnesota. Local candidates only, please.
This position does not require frequent travel.
his job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business communication, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and/or vendors.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Solutran, LLC. is a FinTech company, offering state-of-the-art technology to the public and private sector for over 30 years. With more than 100 million transactions processed to date, we’ve established a long-standing reputation for excellence in customer service through delivering best-in-class, advanced technology solutions.
Solutran supports public sector government programs such as WIC, SNAP and TANF and provides processing support for 69 state and Indian Tribal Organization WIC Programs across the country. In the private sector, Solutran deployed its S3® Solution Suite with the nation’s largest retailers and leading health plans in 2018, which includes the Healthy Savings® and Healthy Benefits+™ programs.
Solutran does not sponsor work visas for foreign nationals. This position is not eligible for relocation, so candidates must be local.
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and share in our successes through individual bonuses and profit sharing.
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.