Solutran is a leading FinTech company committed to creating game-changing, customer-friendly solutions. We serve health-seeking populations by partnering with the nation’s largest health plans, employers, retailers, and government programs. We have established a reputation for delivering modern, advanced customer experiences through best-in-class solutions used by millions.
Solutran is dedicated to promoting health, providing solutions for over-the-counter benefits, rewards, healthy food incentives and government programs supporting food insecure individuals.
The Customer Success Executive (CSE) position is a key strategic relationship management resource at Solutran. This role provides the right candidate with the opportunity to drive high-quality service delivery and client satisfaction through proactive service management and rapid customer response. For an organization supporting the world’s largest healthcare companies, a highly strategic account management process is critical. The Customer Success Executive is the cornerstone of the account team, also made up of sales and client services. A successful Customer Success Executive will engage with Solutran clients both proactively and on a scheduled basis. By leveraging different tools and data with customers using our products and services, the CSE will create a long term, trusting and consultative relationship. The CSE will present solutions through education and offer resources needed to help clients get the most out of their efforts. The incumbent has strong customer management and business consultancy skills and is passionate about proactively engaging with their customers to add value. Key metrics for this role include client retention, renewal revenue, and client engagement and satisfaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of solutions.
- Responsible for ongoing revenue retention and customer satisfaction.
- Develop a client organizational map and other shared resources for the extended account team.
- Engage with new customers during implementation to drive alignment and production success.
- Glean a deep understanding of clients’ industry, issues, and goals.
- Engage with customer executives and other influential stakeholders to identify, define, track, and measure the overall impact of the aligned solutions to an organization.
- Analyze data, anticipate your clients’ problems, and proactively recommend effective solutions.
- Identify, define, and drive renewals, phased upsell and cross sell opportunities and discuss with client ways to obtain highest ROI on their Solutran products.
- Handle contracting strategy for renewals and added services.
- Escalate critical customer issues and ensure escalation ownership with internal resources.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention in a similar account management.
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of solution(s).
- Solid understanding of corporate organizational structures and buying processes.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Knowledge and proven success of engaging and working with sales teams.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, including consulting skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications.
- Healthcare experience
- Payments or FinTech experience
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk or hear; uses hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls. On occasion, the employee may be required to stoop, bend, or reach above the shoulders. The employee may occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position is an office-based position.
This position does not require frequent travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business communication, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and vendors.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Solutran, Inc. is a FinTech company, offering state-of-the-art technology to the public and private sector for over 30 years. With more than 100 million transactions processed to date, we’ve established a long-standing reputation for excellence in customer service through delivering best-in-class, advanced technology solutions.
Solutran supports public sector government programs such as WIC, SNAP and TANF and provides processing support for 69 state and Indian Tribal Organization WIC Programs across the country. In the private sector, Solutran deployed its S3™ Solution Suite with the nation’s largest retailers and leading health plans in 2018, which includes the Healthy Savings® and Healthy Benefits Plus™ programs.
Solutran does not sponsor work visas for foreign nationals. This position is not eligible for relocation, so candidates must be local.
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and we share in our successes through individual bonuses and profit sharing.
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.