Solutran is a leading FinTech company committed to creating game-changing, customer-friendly solutions. We serve health-seeking populations by partnering with the nation’s largest health plans, employers, retailers, and government programs. We’ve established a reputation for delivering modern, advanced customer experiences through best-in-class solutions used by millions.
Solutran is dedicated to promoting health, providing solutions for over-the-counter benefits, rewards, healthy food incentives and government programs supporting food insecure individuals.
Solutran is looking for a Director of Retail Network Services to lead our retailer implementation and management for one of the fastest growing directed spend products. Success in this role will require deep partnership with new and existing retailers and our point of sale partners to integrate our technology to support our clients and their members. This position is operationally and technology focused. An understanding of point-of-service (POS) and how POS platforms interface with systems is valuable in this role. The candidate we hire must have strong staff management and project management experience, as well as exceptional customer service skills to carry out all responsibilities below.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Retailer Enablement and Implementation
- Create and maintain successful relationships with all retail partners
- Onboard new retailers to our S3 network, including coordination through all components of integration
- Certification and Rollout
- Create project plans for store rollouts and oversee project plans
- Communicating configurations in a QA environment
- Coordinate rollout with all teams involved
- Deploy teams as needed to support virtual and in-person store certifications, including WIC and SNAP
- Ongoing retailer maintenance and monitoring
- Reporting on retail network performance
- Create and manage relationships and technical projects with Point of Sale partners
- Create policies and procedures to support the functional infrastructure
- Facilitate problem-solving among teams with varying needs and priorities
- Monitor, document and analyze resource management activities and communicate relevant information to colleagues, leadership, and executive leadership
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years’ experience in retail, FinTech, production, operations management, or related field OR 7+ years’ experience in retail, FinTech, production, operations management, or related area
- Successful experience leading the development and implementation of multiple projects and programs
- Understanding of basic technology and the ability to communicate technology requirements
- Solid organization, project management and planning skills
- Powerful interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Team player and leader
- Ability to work and produce in a fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment
- Experience with Point of Service Systems
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk or hear; uses hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls. On occasion, the employee may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee may occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position is an office-based position.
This position does not require frequent travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business communication, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and vendors.
Solutran, Inc. is a FinTech company, offering state-of-the-art technology to the public and private sector for over 30 years. With more than 100 million transactions processed to date, we’ve established a long-standing reputation for excellence in customer service through delivering best-in-class, advanced technology solutions.
Solutran supports public sector government programs such as WIC, SNAP and TANF and provides processing support for 69 state and Indian Tribal Organization WIC Programs across the country. In the private sector, Solutran deployed its S3™ Solution Suite with the nation’s largest retailers and leading health plans in 2018, which includes the Healthy Savings® and Healthy Benefits Plus™ programs.
Solutran does not sponsor work visas for foreign nationals. This position is not eligible for relocation, so candidates must be local.
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and we share in our successes through individual bonuses and profit sharing.
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.