Solutran is a leading FinTech company committed to creating game-changing, customer-friendly solutions that is operating independently as part of Optum Finance. We serve health-seeking populations by partnering with the nation’s largest health plans, employers, retailers, and government programs. We’ve established a reputation for delivering modern, advanced customer experiences through best-in-class solutions used by millions.
Solutran is dedicated to promoting health, providing solutions for over-the-counter benefits, rewards, healthy food incentives and government programs supporting food insecure individuals.
The Marketing Associate’s role involves a variety of marketing activities and projects, as well as some operational functions. The Marketing Associate works directly with the Senior Marketing Manager and has regular contact with the Chief Marketing Officer and other executives. The Marketing Associate will enter into an accelerated training program that gives them exposure to a wide variety of marketeing functions. Daily responsibilities will vary but include assisting in content creation, development of marketing materials, updating websites, executing email campaigns, supporting press and media relations efforts, working with clients and coordinating vendors.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Create weekly Healthy Savings consumer communications
- Produce and manage website content
- Assist in the coordination of conferences and tradeshows
- Support press strategy development and execution
- Contribute to the writing and editing of content for press releases, website features, email copy, app push notifications, RFPs, presentations, and sales collateral
- Support the creation of automated marketing executions using Pardot/Salesforce
- Support the production of request for proposals (RFPs) and program documentation
- Input to the creative development of collateral, electronic sales presentations and webinars, program email layouts, and new iconography
- Provide ideas on product positioning, user experience enhancements, prospect nurturing and re-engagement marketing
- Assist in the management of relationships with strategic partners and vendors
- Collaborate regularly with senior managers
- Support layout and designs, as needed
- Support social media platform development, as needed
- Provide leadership on intranet format revisions and updates
- Other projects as assigned
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- BS or BA degree required with a strong GPA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Self-motivated, with a record of accomplishment
- Excellent collaborator; socially focused with a “how can I help you?” attitude
- Culture builder and culture champion
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk or hear; uses hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls. On occasion, the employee may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee may occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position is an office-based position.
This position does not require frequent travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business communication, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and vendors.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Solutran, Inc. is a FinTech company, offering state-of-the-art technology to the public and private sector for over 30 years. With more than 100 million transactions processed to date, we’ve established a long-standing reputation for excellence in customer service through delivering best-in-class, advanced technology solutions.
Solutran supports public sector government programs such as WIC, SNAP and TANF and provides processing support for 69 state and Indian Tribal Organization WIC Programs across the country. In the private sector, Solutran deployed its S3® Solution Suite with the nation’s largest retailers and leading health plans in 2018, which includes the Healthy Savings® and Healthy Benefits+™ programs.
Solutran does not sponsor work visas for foreign nationals. This position is not eligible for relocation, so candidates must be local.
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and share in our successes through individual bonuses and profit sharing.
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.