Solutran is a leading FinTech company committed to creating game-changing, customer-friendly solutions. We serve health-seeking populations by partnering with the nation’s largest health plans, government programs (SNAP, eWIC), employers, and retailers. We have established a reputation for delivering modern, advanced customer experiences through best-in-class solutions used by millions.
We are dedicated to promoting health, providing solutions for over-the-counter benefits, rewards, healthy food incentives and government programs supporting food insecure individuals.
As a National Account Executive within the Healthcare vertical, you will be responsible for selling Solutran’s S3® platform and all the amazing applications while leveraging internal resources from prospect to close. In this role, the National Account Executive works closely with current customers and prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals. They will consult with customers on the S3® platform to evangelize solutions that will help them reach their business goals and blaze new trails within their organizations. Having direct ownership over large, key healthcare accounts, the National Account Executive will contribute to Solutran’s business growth as a valued member of the sales team, working in a fast paced and collaborative atmosphere.
The candidate who will fit our culture will take pride in delivering for customers and act with honesty and integrity. They will always operate as part of the team, strive for innovation, take initiative and be accountable.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Prospect and penetrate new accounts; grow our existing client base in the assigned portfolio of healthcare clients and partner accounts.
- Perform in-depth client and industry research to create compelling business cases.
- Prepare professional, complete, concise, and accurate reports, proposals, and other documentation as required for client facing and internal presentations.
- Establish and grow client relationships by developing strong relationships with key decision makers.
- Provide subject matter expertise support to the customer account teams that interface with health plans for standalone business opportunities and check-ins.
- Influence others to resolve business problem that affect multiple functions or disciplines.
- Apply previous experience to product, service or process decisions that impact multiple functions and/or customer accounts.
- Partner with other cross-functional teams to meet customer goals, assisting with contract management and implementations.
- Meet Solutran brand expectations inclusive of stretch goals through appropriate resource management and strategic innovative thinking, while driving innovation through novel and best in class approaches.
- Ensure understanding of the long-term impact based on market dynamics now and in the future. Plan implementation to product long-term profitable access while meeting short term key brand performance metrics.
- Assist in leading RFP writing efforts when appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience.
- 3+ years’ managing and closing complex sales cycles.
- Experience handling complex payer relationships with accountability for business results.
- Proven track record of achieving quota/goals and exceeding clients’ needs.
- Strong and demonstrated verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and use good judgment in resolving difficult issues.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products and Sales Automation tools such as Salesforce.
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time.
- Experience selling to health insurers or technology platforms.
- Master’s degree.
- 5+ years of experience with client management and account ownership.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk, or hear; uses hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls. The employee must have the ability to look at a computer monitor, utilize a keyboard and/or mouse for up to 8 hours per day. On occasion, the employee may be required to stoop, bend, or reach above the shoulders. The employee may occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position is open to remote workers.
This position does require travel – 25-50% travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business communication, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and vendors.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Solutran, Inc. is a FinTech company, offering state-of-the-art technology to the public and private sector for over 30 years. With more than 100 million transactions processed to date, we’ve established a long-standing reputation for excellence in customer service through delivering best-in-class, advanced technology solutions.
Solutran supports public sector government programs such as WIC, SNAP and TANF and provides processing support for 69 state and Indian Tribal Organization WIC Programs across the country. In the private sector, Solutran deployed its S3® Solution Suite with the nation’s largest retailers and leading health plans in 2018, which includes the Healthy Savings® and Healthy Benefits+™ programs.
Solutran does not sponsor work visas for foreign nationals. This position is not eligible for relocation, so candidates must be local.
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and share in our successes through individual bonuses and profit sharing.
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.