Solutran is dedicated to promoting health, providing solutions for over-the-counter benefits, rewards, healthy food incentives and government programs supporting food insecure individuals.
- Set up promotions in our software systems and push them to production,
- Work with a variety of electronic files from our clients, and
- Create reports detailing each promotions’ performance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage assigned product(s), following processes and analyzing related performance
- Manage the promotion lifecycle including writing functional design documents, technical requirements, user cases, and manage production
- Work collaboratively with design, development, and others to ensure understanding and to gain consensus during the requirements process.
- Interface with Sales to fully understand each CPG promotion, UPCs, and other details
- Interface with Marketing in developing communication to Healthy Savings members
- Interface with Operations in analyzing business needs to enhance operational performance and effectiveness
- Interface with Client Services in analyzing client needs related to existing and new products and promotions
- Monitor funding level of each promotion and assist with invoicing and settlements
- Thorough knowledge of policies, plans, procedures, products, and regulatory requirements (as applicable) for assigned products
- Proactively seek and implement process improvements including analyzing data trends to identify opportunities through internal & external system/process enhancements
- Analyze product issues, perform root cause analysis, and develop effective solutions that meet end user and client business requirements
- Assist product or project manager in documenting requirements and implementing new strategic features or functionality
- Identify financial, operational, or compliance risks and establish controls to mitigate risks
- Support Client Services as needed during client implementations
- Support Senior Operations Analysts and Business Analyst in trouble-shooting complex issues and supporting evening coverage, as needed
- Cross-train to support other Analysts with their products as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from four-year college or university
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Detail, analytical, and results-oriented skills with the ability to summarize facts and findings into meaningful information
- Ability to conduct an analysis of a business needs, including scheduling meetings, planning agendas, and conferring cross-functionally
- Proven experience in successfully managing multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent computer skills; specifically, within Microsoft Office
- Proven verbal and high-quality written skills
- Experience with Power BI
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience with web and app promotions
- Experience with CPGs
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Solutran supports public sector government programs such as WIC, SNAP and TANF and provides processing support for 69 state and Indian Tribal Organization WIC Programs across the country. In the private sector, Solutran deployed its S3™ Solution Suite with the nation’s largest retailers and leading health plans in 2018, which includes the Healthy Savings® and Healthy Benefits Plus™ programs.
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and share in our successes through profit sharing.
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.