Solutran is a leading FinTech company committed to creating game-changing, customer-friendly solutions. We serve health-seeking populations by partnering with the nation’s largest health plans, employers, retailers, and government programs. We’ve established a reputation for delivering modern, advanced customer experiences through best-in-class solutions used by millions.
Solutran is dedicated to promoting health, providing solutions with over-the-counter benefits, rewards, healthy food incentives and government programs supporting food insecure individuals.
The Operations Analyst is responsible for performing data analysis, measuring and monitoring operations systems’ performance as well as trouble shooting and provide issue resolution. The person in this position will also identify process improvements and participate in continuous improvement work. This individual will work across multiple teams and departments. We encourage new graduates to apply!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Review, compare and verify daily, weekly, and monthly file feeds from clients, while auditing and structuring data to move it forward to next steps.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, reporting, and resolving daily operational system-related issues, including identifying root cause and resolution.
- Provide subject matter expertise and ensure data quality for the daily processing responsibilities.
- Support Business Analyst group in requirements documentation, requirements validation, QA/testing and implementation of new processes or product features/functionality.
- Identify, evaluate, and develop process and procedure documentation.
- Follow several specific procedures in completing daily tasks with the ability to look for efficiencies and process improvements in the work.
- Collaborate and work with a variety of departments and team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from four-year college or university; or 1-2 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be a skilled Excel user and efficient in Microsoft Suite.
- Have good business acumen.
- Strong ability to deal with ambiguity using investigative and problem-solving skills.
- Capable of performing data analytic tasks while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to present and communicate concisely and clearly with conclusions and recommendations in an understandable and relatable manner.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously under limited supervision.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk or hear; uses hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls. On occasion, the employee may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee may occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position is an office-based position.
This position does not require frequent travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ability to read and understand processes and procedures. Ability to write comprehensive reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from colleagues, managers, clients, and vendors.
Solutran, Inc. is a FinTech company, offering state-of-the-art technology to the public and private sector for over 30 years. With more than 100 million transactions processed to date, we’ve established a long-standing reputation for excellence in customer service through delivering best-in-class, advanced technology solutions.
Solutran supports public sector government programs such as WIC, SNAP and TANF and provides processing support for 69 state and Indian Tribal Organization WIC Programs across the country. In the private sector, Solutran deployed its S3™ Solution Suite with the nation’s largest retailers and leading health plans in 2018, which includes the Healthy Savings® and Healthy Benefits Plus™ programs.
Solutran does not sponsor work visas for foreign nationals. This position is not eligible for relocation, so candidates must be local.
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and share in our successes through profit sharing.
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.