Solutran is a leading FinTech company committed to creating game-changing, customer-friendly solutions. We serve health-seeking populations by partnering with the nation’s largest health plans, employers, retailers, and government programs. We’ve established a reputation for delivering modern, advanced customer experiences through best-in-class solutions used by millions.
Solutran is dedicated to promoting health, providing solutions for over-the-counter benefits, rewards, healthy food incentives and government programs supporting food insecure individuals.
Solutran is currently seeking an Operations Business Analyst to manage our catalog and card production, including packaging, format and design. This role will be a liaison between external clients and vendors and our operations team. This role is responsible for applying business and financial expertise to our fastest growing programs, including Healthy Savings and Healthy Benefits.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze production, inventory control, distribution, cost analysis, and other business functions to support the ongoing support of our core products.
- Collaborate with our Product and Marketing teams to design and develop the framework for printed materials used by our clients.
- Track and provide input regarding changes to functional and business specifications.
- Document and execute post-implementation issues and revision requests.
- Communicate with vendors and various internal departments to accommodate production needs.
- Develop and monitor quality metrics to ensure business data and reporting needs are met
- Other duties as assigned.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- 2-5 years of experience as a business analyst, data analyst, or similar field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience solving complex problems and offering new perspectives to solutions.
- Advanced critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Experience in financial modeling and forecasting, budgeting, and financial analysis combined with understanding of key performance indicators.
- Exceptional customer service, interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Exhibit a high level of organizational skills and sense of personal accountability.
- Proven ability to be able to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Business operations experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of SQL and relational data models.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk or hear; uses hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls. On occasion, the employee may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee may occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position is an office-based position.
This position does not require frequent travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general technical procedures and processes. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and communicate with co-workers, managers, clients, and vendors.
Solutran, Inc. is a FinTech company, offering state-of-the-art technology to the public and private sector for over 30 years. With more than 100 million transactions processed to date, we’ve established a long-standing reputation for excellence in customer service through delivering best-in-class, advanced technology solutions.
Solutran supports public sector government programs such as WIC, SNAP and TANF and provides processing support for 69 state and Indian Tribal Organization WIC Programs across the country. In the private sector, Solutran deployed its S3™ Solution Suite with the nation’s largest retailers and leading health plans in 2018, which includes the Healthy Savings® and Healthy Benefits Plus™ programs.
Solutran does not sponsor work visas for foreign nationals. This position is not eligible for relocation, so candidates must be local.
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and we share in our successes through individual bonuses and profit sharing.
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.