Solutran is a leading FinTech company committed to creating game-changing, customer-friendly solutions. We serve health-seeking populations by partnering with the nation’s largest health plans, employers, retailers, and government programs. We have established a reputation for delivering modern, advanced customer experiences through best-in-class solutions used by millions.
Solutran is dedicated to promoting health, providing solutions for over-the-counter benefits, rewards, healthy food incentives and government programs supporting food insecure individuals.
Solutran has an exciting opportunity for an Operations and Transmission Specialist on our Operations team located in Plymouth, MN! This individual performs a variety of daily duties, including
- Accurate data entry, balancing, and keying of incoming checks and documents
- Researching errors and reconciling within the system to ensure client satisfaction
- Processing daily transmission of funding while making sure established deadlines are met
Monday-Friday, 8-hour shift, 10:45 am – 7:15 pm. Individual in this position must be comfortable working alone after 5:30 pm.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with computer files and transmit funding files
- Accurately researches differences through balancing functions
- Perform research and recovery of items that need to be re-scanned
- Performs backup duties in processing items, including checks and mail order forms
- Consistently provide high quality client service while effectively processing transactions and supporting the operations team
- Other duties as assigned
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- Ability to multitask
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced/deadline driven environment
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
- Ability to communicate, build rapport with others, take initiative, & be able to organize and prioritize daily responsibilities and meet established deadlines
- Demonstrated clerical, reading, and writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Adaptable to changing processes
- 1+ years of banking experience
- 10-key by touch
- Basic knowledge of operations, item processing, proof, and transit
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk, or hear; uses hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls. On occasion, the employee may be required to stoop, bend, or reach above the shoulders. The employee may occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position is an office-based position.
- Social Distancing guidelines in place
- Face masks are required
- Sanitizing and cleaning procedures in place
This position does not require frequent travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business communication. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from manager and co-workers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Solutran supports public sector government programs such as WIC, SNAP and TANF and provides processing support for 69 state and Indian Tribal Organization WIC Programs across the country. In the private sector, Solutran deployed its S3™ Solution Suite with the nation’s largest retailers and leading health plans in 2018, which includes the Healthy Savings® and Healthy Benefits Plus™ programs.
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and share in our successes through individual bonuses and profit sharing.
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.