Make and Impact
Solutran is a leading FinTech company committed to creating game-changing, customer-friendly solutions. We serve health-seeking populations by partnering with the nation’s largest health plans, government programs, such as WIC and SNAP, as well as with employers and retailers. We’ve established a reputation for delivering modern, advanced customer experiences through best-in-class solutions used by millions.
Solutran has grown over four times in size in the last couple of years. As a result, in January we became part of the Optum Financial family (a part of UnitedHealth Group). The Solutran team and our platform are now at the center of the most significant healthcare payments innovation in modern history. The journey is just beginning. We expect this growth to accelerate and invite you to grow with us!
Our Print and Fulfillment Manager is responsible for driving many aspects of the print and fulfillment process by effectively collaborating with internal stakeholders and our print vendors to ensure deadlines and strategic objectives are met. This role manages Solutran’s print vendor relationships and oversees the order tracking process to ensure orders are processed by our vendors in accordance with Solutran’s quality and customer service standards. The Print and Fulfillment Manager collaborates closely with leadership and is responsible for maintaining satisfactory inventory levels, as well as projecting future inventory needs at each vendor location.
In this role you will help people live their lives to the fullest by facilitating the delivery of OTC, Healthy Benefits+, and other print materials, while ensuring we bring innovative print and fulfillment solutions in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner.
What You’ll Do
- Actively manage all print vendor relationships to determine project priorities and ensure that product is delivered in a timely fashion.
- Ensure all production schedule deadlines are met; Manage and execute corrective action as necessary.
- Review print proofs and content for inaccuracies or errors and hold vendors accountable to high-quality, accurate collateral material.
- Manage purchase orders relating to the collateral production process.
- Establish and manage positive relationships with cross-functional teams to liaise and clarify scope of work, goals, timelines, and priorities to align work with business goals.
- Raise concerns and escalate to appropriate owners early and identify and resolve open issues that prevent progress.
- Build on the current processes and infrastructure to drive efficiency across all print workstreams.
- Own project debriefs, including documentation and recommendations.
- Pivot to assist on other projects and campaigns as needed.
- Other job duties as assigned.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a project manager or similar experience.
- Prior experience in the print industry.
- Astute attention to detail and strong communication skills, with an ability to summarize and share relevant information in a clear and easy-to-understand way, across all levels.
- Proven ability to take complete ownership of a project, including being highly organized and having a track record of meeting deliverables.
- Self-motivated and able to deliver high-quality results, with limited direction, in an environment where expectations are high and timelines are challenging.
- Ability and motivation to dig into the details to ensure accuracy.
- Great customer skills, including responsiveness to emails, instant messages, and phone calls.
- Must work well in a highly collaborative environment and have experience working with cross-functional teams and external vendors.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment while managing priorities, with the flexibility to pivot as needed.
- Must be willing to learn new skills and collaborate with other team members to help improve and streamline processes.
- Experience managing vendors.
Learn and Grow
We’re committed to growing the capabilities of our people. At Solutran, you have the opportunity to work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are both teachers and learners who are valued for their contributions and the perspective they bring.
Company Benefits and Perks
- Great Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance plans.
- Start accruing 18 or 23 PTO days per year (based on salary grade) when working 40 hours per week. PTO accrual is pro-rated for our part-time employees.
- Your number of PTO days increase with your years of service.
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) savings plan and company match
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Support for Community Involvement
- Casual dress when working in the office
Where You’ll Work
The position is an office-based position in Plymouth, MN. Local candidates only. A hybrid scheduled of in office and work from home may be an option for this position.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is non-exempt position that can either be full or part time, depending on the employee’s preference. It is a typical Monday-Friday job that does not require weekend hours.
This position does not require frequent travel.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business communication, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and/or vendors.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Solutran, LLC. is a FinTech company, offering state-of-the-art technology to the public and private sector for over 30 years. With more than 100 million transactions processed to date, we’ve established a long-standing reputation for excellence in customer service through delivering best-in-class, advanced technology solutions.
Solutran supports public sector government programs such as WIC, SNAP and TANF and provides processing support for 69 state and Indian Tribal Organization WIC Programs across the country. In the private sector, Solutran deployed its S3® Solution Suite with the nation’s largest retailers and leading health plans in 2018, which includes the Healthy Savings® and Healthy Benefits+™ programs.
Solutran does not sponsor work visas for foreign nationals. This position is not eligible for relocation, so candidates must be local.
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and share in our successes through individual bonuses and profit sharing.
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.