Solutran is a leading FinTech company committed to creating game-changing, customer-friendly solutions. We serve health-seeking populations by partnering with the nation’s largest health plans, employers, retailers, and government programs. We’ve established a reputation for delivering modern, advanced customer experiences through best-in-class solutions used by millions.
Solutran is dedicated to promoting health, providing solutions for over-the-counter benefits, rewards, healthy food incentives and government programs supporting food insecure individuals.
Solutran is seeking a Product Analyst to assist in planning, organizing, and monitoring new product lines from conceptual stages through all product life cycles to meet market and company growth objectives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in new product development: establishment of the product road map, development of product requirements, management of changes to the requirements, and the establishment of development and project priorities.
- Assist in writing product requirements, user stories, user interface guidelines, testing and reporting, and process and project documentation based on Product Management direction.
- Coordinate with internal groups who test, validate, and evaluate new applications and functions to determine issues in services and software.
- Assist in development of training documentation, demos, and other tools.
- Become internal product support on new products, ex: be point person form implementation support, product requests, client questions, quality control issues, and execute necessary research before escalating to Director of Product Management.
- Other duties as assigned.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS)
- Good technical background – Comfortable working with software development.
- Good project management and organizational skills; attention to detail; able to manage multiple time-sensitive tasks/projects.
- Self-management – A starter with entrepreneurial spirit and strong work ethic/discipline to provide high quality, timely deliverables without reminders from leadership, staff, or customers.
- Teamwork – Strong collaborative skills, especially with internal/external parties. Ability to manage and work as part of a cross-functional team.
- Communication – Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and external partners/clients.
- Problem Solving – Ability to think deductively on a system level. Ability to think strategically as well as on a very detailed level. Strong analytical skills on a business and technical product level.
- 1-2 years’ experience in product management and/or technology
- Retail POS experience.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk or hear; uses hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls. On occasion, the employee may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee may occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position is an office-based position.
This position does not require frequent travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business communication, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and vendors.
Solutran, Inc. is a FinTech company, offering state-of-the-art technology to the public and private sector for over 30 years. With more than 100 million transactions processed to date, we’ve established a long-standing reputation for excellence in customer service through delivering best-in-class, advanced technology solutions.
Solutran supports public sector government programs such as WIC, SNAP and TANF and provides processing support for 69 state and Indian Tribal Organization WIC Programs across the country. In the private sector, Solutran deployed its S3™ Solution Suite with the nation’s largest retailers and leading health plans in 2018, which includes the Healthy Savings® and Healthy Benefits Plus™ programs.
Solutran does not sponsor work visas for foreign nationals. This position is not eligible for relocation, so candidates must be local.
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and we share in our successes through individual bonuses and profit sharing.
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.