Solutran is a leading FinTech company committed to creating game-changing, customer-friendly solutions. We serve health-seeking populations by partnering with the nation’s largest health plans, employers, retailers, and government programs. We’ve established a reputation for delivering modern, advanced customer experiences through best-in-class solutions used by millions.
Solutran is dedicated to promoting health, providing solutions for over-the-counter benefits, rewards, healthy food incentives and government programs supporting food insecure individuals.
Solutran is seeking a Security & Infrastructure Administrator to join a team dedicated to maintaining all IT related infrastructure. This individual will have a specific emphasis on our security tools and network components. Their responsibilities will include, but is not limited to, security, server, network and desktop software and hardware components. This individual will also provide system-level support of areas including installation, configuration, maintenance, as well as end-user support of these systems.
The Security & Infrastructure Administrator will have a skill set in security tools but will also be able to assist in many different areas of the infrastructure.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain, and upgrade security tools and solutions that provide security for Solutran systems, networks, users, and date.
- This may include: Endpoint, Server, and Virtual Host patching and antivirus products; Intrusion Detection Systems; Data Loss Prevention (DLP) tools and services; Client Logging Tools and Configuration
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for those solutions, maintaining documentation and advising others on their underlying technology and operation.
- Work with the security team to ensure security devices/tools are configured properly to monitor, track, and analyze networks/systems for potential security violations or other technical matters.
- Interface with Windows, Linux, and Mac systems teams to test and manage security technologies.
- Work with the Solutran Technology Services team to:
- Ensure all Solutran users’ day to day needs are met in a timely manner
- Support and maintain the Solutran server infrastructure in multiple geographical sites
- Support and maintain the Solutran network infrastructure, that has connectivity to multiple geographical sites (P2P connections, as well as MPLS connectivity)
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade and patch server operating systems
- Research, plan and purchase hardware, software needed by the Solutran Technical Services group
- Work with other Systems Administrators to ensure security is high priority on Solutran owned systems. Vulnerability scanning, patching, server hardening and audit compliance.
- Documentation and diagrams, outlining systems capabilities, processes, and environments.
- Work on team projects, as well as individual assigned projects.
- Understanding and solving problems as automated alerts occur.
- Participate in all on call rotation amongst other Solutran Technical Service staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Two- or four-year BA or BS, or university program certificate in related field
- 1 – 3 years’ experience as a Systems Administrator with increasing responsibility
- 1 – 3 years’ experience with Security related tools
- Strong customer service skills
- Accurate and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Vulnerability scanners
- Security Awareness Platform / Secure Email Gateway
- Privilege Access Management
- Cisco Networking* (ASA Firewalls, Cisco Switching)
- Load Balancing
- LAN Administration
- Internet Protocols –DNS, FTP, HTTP(s)
- IIS Web Servers / WordPress / SSL Certificates
- Microsoft Windows (XP, 7, 10, 200/2003 and 2008, 2012, and 2016 Server)
- Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualization
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Group Policy
- Microsoft Exchange / Office 365
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Email Security –Anti Spam
- Web Security –Web Filtering
- Device Monitoring
- Printer Hardware
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk or hear; uses hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls. On occasion, the employee may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee may occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position is an office-based position.
This position does not require frequent travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business communication, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and vendors.
Solutran, Inc. is a FinTech company, offering state-of-the-art technology to the public and private sector for over 30 years. With more than 100 million transactions processed to date, we’ve established a long-standing reputation for excellence in customer service through delivering best-in-class, advanced technology solutions.
Solutran supports public sector government programs such as WIC, SNAP and TANF and provides processing support for 69 state and Indian Tribal Organization WIC Programs across the country. In the private sector, Solutran deployed its S3™ Solution Suite with the nation’s largest retailers and leading health plans in 2018, which includes the Healthy Savings® and Healthy Benefits Plus™ programs.
Solutran does not sponsor work visas for foreign nationals. This position is not eligible for relocation, so candidates must be local.
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and we share in our successes through individual bonuses and profit sharing.
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.