Solutran is a leading FinTech company committed to creating game-changing, customer-friendly solutions. We serve health-seeking populations by partnering with the nation’s largest health plans, employers, retailers, and government programs. We’ve established a reputation for delivering modern, advanced customer experiences through best-in-class solutions used by millions.
Solutran is dedicated to promoting health, providing solutions for over-the-counter benefits, rewards, healthy food incentives and government programs supporting food insecure individuals.
Solutran is seeking an individual with a passion for data and leveraging it to create material value for the organization. This individual is someone who has a high-performance caliber mindset, delivering meaningful results while playing a critical role of linking business objectives to core business processes. They will be comfortable bringing forward innovative ideas and fostering a continuous improvement culture.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Data Analysis and Monitoring
- Perform regular, detailed analysis of historical business data, such as call volume and transaction data
- Analyze service metrics and historical staffing levels
- Collect data from various databases and other sources
- Provide clear and concise trending and statistical reporting of key metrics such as service level, occupancy, and AHT
- Develop analytical models to aid in short and long-term forecasts
- Create and maintain detailed long-term forecasts
- Identify potential future events, business trends, or other variables that could impact forecasts
- Capacity Planning
- Prepare and present capacity plans
- Develop staffing models to meet complex business needs
- Use critical thinking to create innovative strategies to maximize staffing efficiencies
- Meet with stakeholders to gather and align on all relevant assumptions for planning
- Collaborate with Finance to provide financial inputs
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Bioinformatics, Statistics, Finance, or other quantitative disciplines
- 3-5 years’ experience translating analytics including statistical modeling, data mining, and predictive modeling/forecasting into actionable insights
- Demonstrated experience with data management language (SAS, SQL, Stata)
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving with a strong customer focus
- Manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Work and deliver under tight timeframes
- Grasp the diversity of new systems and networks
- Ability to make recommendations and implement solutions
- Multiple-regression analysis
- Monthly and annual forecasting
- Advanced statistical analysis / coursework
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk or hear; uses hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls. On occasion, the employee may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee may occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position is an office-based position.
This position does not require frequent travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and vendors.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Solutran, Inc. is a FinTech company, offering state-of-the-art technology to the public and private sector for over 30 years. With more than 100 million transactions processed to date, we’ve established a long-standing reputation for excellence in customer service through delivering best-in-class, advanced technology solutions.
Solutran supports public sector government programs such as WIC, SNAP and TANF and provides processing support for 69 state and Indian Tribal Organization WIC Programs across the country. In the private sector, Solutran deployed its S3™ Solution Suite with the nation’s largest retailers and leading health plans in 2018, which includes the Healthy Savings® and Healthy Benefits Plus™ programs.
Solutran does not sponsor work visas for foreign nationals. This position is not eligible for relocation, so candidates must be local.
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and share in our successes through profit sharing.
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.