Solutran is a leading FinTech company committed to creating game-changing, customer-friendly solutions. We serve health-seeking populations by partnering with the nation’s largest health plans, government programs (SNAP, eWIC), employers, and retailers. We have established a reputation for delivering modern, advanced customer experiences through best-in-class solutions used by millions.
We are dedicated to promoting health, providing solutions for over-the-counter benefits, rewards, healthy food incentives and government programs supporting food insecure individuals.
The Sr. Solutions Consultant is responsible for understanding detailed client needs and defining how our solutions can meet those needs. These requirements may be gathered via RFPs and client-facing meetings, often in person, and translating requirements to internal teams.
This role is foundational in setting our clients and project teams up for successful implementations. These responsibilities will span the entire lifecycle of enterprise client relationships, beginning with the first project and continuing through subsequent projects, requiring elements of long-term account management relationship fostering. Many client engagements include strategic partners requiring the ability to support and understand how the partnerships work and their benefit to the client.
During strategic sales events, meetings and presentations, the Senior Solutions Consultant is called on to articulate Solutran’s technical vision and configure and present complex solution demonstrations. The individual is expected to work side by side with our account team and customers while making sure that our product development and engineering staff is kept abreast of product strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities.
The position requires a unique blend of business development, listening, analysis, design, and communication skills. As a senior, experienced member of the team, it is expected all of these responsibilities are well honed and effective. It is the individual’s responsibility to document processes and playbooks to ensure future team scale.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in the sales analysis process; assist internal sales, executive personnel, and strategic partners to complete pre-sales analysis to determine information required for the client presentation, matching the prospects needs with our services and product capabilities.
- Partner with the marketing team to co-develop compelling solution presentations.
- Define and manage the operational process surrounding sales preparation for client presentations and demos.
- Support the account management team as an expert on the technical and integration aspects of Solutran solutions throughout the sales cycle.
- Clearly collect and document all client requirements via client onboarding packets.
- Kickoff and facilitate internal project kickoff meetings with project management and sales.
- Ongoing client implementation engagements, as needed, through to production solutions go live.
- Partner with Customer Success leadership to collect and integrate compelling production data and impactful client performance metrics into the sales process.
- Articulate the value of the proposed solution in the context of the client opportunity and requirements, including current and future product efforts.
- Provide specific solution/technology/product consulting, technical and sales support for major accounts.
- Support sales personnel in proactive road mapping sessions to assist our customers in prioritizing needs and budgets.
- Coordinate and/or create content and review for technical, compliance, and security content in RFPs.
- Assist the sales personnel in the qualification of client needs and perform pre-demo needs analysis.
- Demonstrate our products, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing clients, both onsite and remote.
- Manage and run weekly Product Committee meetings to drive new client requirements through the business in a controlled and high visibility fashion.
- Assist the sales personnel in responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents.
- Stay current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and POC.
- Stay current on competitive analyses and understand differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Curate and maintain all demo environments, demo data, and credentials to ensure access to demos is uninterrupted.
- Understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security, etc.
- Support sales opportunities by conducting customized demonstrations, presentations, and proofs of concept, including conducting discovery sessions with clients.
- Follow up with account team throughout the sales cycle as needed to help secure business.
- Provide assessments of prospects current architecture and recommendations on proposed future implementation architecture.
- Act as the subject matter expert related to how Solutran products are integrated, secured, and technically operated.
- Travel for any required onsite meetings and facilitate presentation materials and demos for sales, as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Technology, Marketing or related field.
- 4+ years of related experience.
- Exhibits natural leadership qualities and business maturity.
- Understanding of the sales process and trusted advisor for account team.
- Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology.
- Understanding of enterprise IT architecture.
- Strong attention to detail, time management skill, and the ability to multitask in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Ability to communicate, mentor, teach, and explain concepts at multiple levels with the capability to extract the business value related to the proposed solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems.
- Ability to meet and exceed business deadlines established.
- Ability to write error-free, professional proposals and executive summaries for clients.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain connections.
- Prior pre-sales experience.
- Background in ITIL, Service Management, Asset Management, IT Management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk, or hear; uses hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls. The employee must have the ability to look at a computer monitor, utilize a keyboard and/or mouse for up to 8 hours per day. On occasion, the employee may be required to stoop, bend, or reach above the shoulders. The employee may occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position is open to remote candidates.
This position does require travel—up to 30%.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business communication, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and vendors.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Solutran, Inc. is a FinTech company, offering state-of-the-art technology to the public and private sector for over 30 years. With more than 100 million transactions processed to date, we’ve established a long-standing reputation for excellence in customer service through delivering best-in-class, advanced technology solutions.
Solutran supports public sector government programs such as WIC, SNAP and TANF and provides processing support for 69 state and Indian Tribal Organization WIC Programs across the country. In the private sector, Solutran deployed its S3® Solution Suite with the nation’s largest retailers and leading health plans in 2018, which includes the Healthy Savings® and Healthy Benefits+™ programs.
Solutran does not sponsor work visas for foreign nationals. This position is not eligible for relocation, so candidates must be local.
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and share in our successes through individual bonuses and profit sharing.
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.