Solutran is a leading FinTech company committed to creating game-changing, customer-friendly solutions. We serve health-seeking populations by partnering with the nation’s largest health plans, employers, retailers, and government programs. We’ve established a reputation for delivering modern, advanced customer experiences through best-in-class solutions used by millions.
Solutran is dedicated to promoting health, providing solutions for over-the-counter benefits, rewards, healthy food incentives and government programs supporting food insecure individuals.
Solutran is seeking a highly motivated Business Analyst who is experienced in using SQL to work with our high performing and highly collaborative Operations team. The successful candidate will partner with leadership to effectively interpret and analyze large amounts of data and use it to tell a meaningful story.
Our Business Analysts understand business problems and recommend solutions which align with organizational goals and must be able to manipulate, analyze, and interpret data using SQL, Excel, and Tableau.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Support short- and long-term operational/strategic business activities through analysis.
- Analyze and interpret data to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for the business.
- Ability to aggregate large amounts of data / data sources and synthesize findings into actionable insights for leadership.
- Research production issues and triage with appropriate subject matter experts.
- Consistently and effectively aid in cross-functional product operational enhancements.
- Lead point person in designing reports using Tableau.
- Communicate analysis and interpretation to appropriate audiences.
- Develop and deploy SQL queries to support analytic workstreams and build out monitoring capabilities.
- Produce, publish, and distribute scheduled and ad-hoc operational reports.
- Generally, work is self-directed and not prescribed.
- Works with less structured, more complex issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of experience in an analytical role.
- 3+ years of proven experience working in SQL.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to build both internal and external relationships.
- Proven ability to grasp technical processes quickly.
- Strong attention to detail with good time management.
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Suite.
- Healthcare, wellness, or health promotion background preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and/or Tableau.
- Knowledge of the print collateral services process.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk, or hear; uses hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls. On occasion, the employee may be required to stoop, bend, or reach above the shoulders. The employee may occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position is an office-based position.
This position does not require frequent travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business communication, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and vendors.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Solutran, Inc. is a FinTech company, offering state-of-the-art technology to the public and private sector for over 30 years. With more than 100 million transactions processed to date, we’ve established a long-standing reputation for excellence in customer service through delivering best-in-class, advanced technology solutions.
Solutran supports public sector government programs such as WIC, SNAP and TANF and provides processing support for 69 state and Indian Tribal Organization WIC Programs across the country. In the private sector, Solutran deployed its S3® Solution Suite with the nation’s largest retailers and leading health plans in 2018, which includes the Healthy Savings® and Healthy Benefits+™ programs.
Solutran does not sponsor work visas for foreign nationals. This position is not eligible for relocation, so candidates must be local.
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and share in our successes through individual bonuses and profit sharing.
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.