Solutran is a leading FinTech company committed to creating game-changing, customer-friendly solutions. We serve health-seeking populations by partnering with the nation’s largest health plans, government programs (SNAP, eWIC), employers, and retailers. We have established a reputation for delivering modern, advanced customer experiences through best-in-class solutions used by millions.
We are dedicated to promoting health, providing solutions for over-the-counter benefits, rewards, healthy food incentives and government programs supporting food insecure individuals.
This position is a marketing role in a leading FinTech company, Solutran, that is operating independently as part of Optum Financial. A successful candidate will be responsible for creating content and managing lead generation for Solutran’s leading consumer payments platform used by leading health plans, consumer product brands, and retailers. This position requires experience in B2B and some B2C communications. Content for B2B marketing will be the primary focus. This position also supports a variety of marketing projects for company initiatives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work directly with Marketing Manager, Communications and CMO to develop and execute world-class marketing communications content related to key products and new product launches.
- Lead the writing and editing of compelling content that resonates with target audiences. Including content for:
- Lead generation emails
- Corporate website
- Testimonials | White papers | Case studies
- Social posts
- Press releases, media kits and outreach
- Ad tests
- Responsibility for meeting or exceeding lead generation metrics.
- Support in the development of content for collateral, electronic sales presentations, client program websites and client program emails.
- Provide recommendations on product positioning and social media activation.
- Execute messaging strategy and consistent brand voice.
- Consistently meet or beat deadlines.
- Work with minimal direction while keeping projects highly visible.
- Other projects as assigned.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Excellent writing skills
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a marketing role
- Experience writing for a variety of audiences
- Excellent messaging through verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines
- Self-motivated, with a record of accomplishment
- Excellent collaborator; socially focused with a “how can I help you?” attitude
- Positive culture builder and culture champion
- Proficient with Microsoft Word
- Experience with email marketing automation such as Pardot or Marketo
- Experience with PowerPoint presentation software
- B2C marketing experience a plus
- Healthcare communications experience
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk, or hear; uses hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls. The employee must have the ability to look at a computer monitor, utilize a keyboard and/or mouse for up to 8 hours per day. On occasion, the employee may be required to stoop, bend, or reach above the shoulders. The employee may occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position is an office-based position. During the COVID-19 pandemic, work from home may be an option for this position.
This position does not require frequent travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business communication, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and vendors.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Solutran, Inc. is a FinTech company, offering state-of-the-art technology to the public and private sector for over 30 years. With more than 100 million transactions processed to date, we’ve established a long-standing reputation for excellence in customer service through delivering best-in-class, advanced technology solutions.
Solutran supports public sector government programs such as WIC, SNAP and TANF and provides processing support for 69 state and Indian Tribal Organization WIC Programs across the country. In the private sector, Solutran deployed its S3® Solution Suite with the nation’s largest retailers and leading health plans in 2018, which includes the Healthy Savings® and Healthy Benefits+™ programs.
Solutran does not sponsor work visas for foreign nationals. This position is not eligible for relocation, so candidates must be local.
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and share in our successes through individual bonuses and profit sharing.
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.