Solutran is a leading FinTech company committed to creating game-changing, customer-friendly solutions. We serve health-seeking populations by partnering with the nation’s largest health plans, employers, retailers, and government programs. We’ve established a reputation for delivering modern, advanced customer experiences through best-in-class solutions used by millions.
Solutran is dedicated to promoting health, providing solutions for over-the-counter benefits, rewards, healthy food incentives and government programs supporting food insecure individuals.
Solutran is seeking candidates for a temporary position to assist with the member experience for our Over the Counter (OTC) Benefits program. Candidates must have great data entry skills and attention to detail. This is a work-from-home position.
- Working at a computer carefully entering consumer orders online following outlined program parameters.
- Documenting items that cannot be fulfilled.
- Performing quality assurance checks to remove errors or duplicate information before completing the order process.
- Forwarding orders that do not meet outlined parameters to an Exception Queue.
Job Length: Unknown, but possibility to last up to 3 – 6 months
Hours: Employee must be able to work a minimum of 25 hours per week.
Requirements: Employee must have reliable, high-speed internet connectivity.
Work Equipment: Solutran will provide a laptop for business use only while employed. Laptops and any accessories must be returned to Solutran at the end of employment.
Data Entry Assessment: All candidates must complete and pass a data entry assessment on their personal PC or laptop prior to employment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform fast and accurate online data entry, placing orders and completing the order process.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential and maintain security protocol.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with alpha numeric data entry.
- Skilled in identifying and resolving problems.
- Organized and thorough with a strong attention to detail.
- Basic English literacy and numeracy skills.
- Understanding of data and confidentiality expectations.
- Proficient in verbal and written communication (English).
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently to meet company goals and timelines.
- Ability to deal with change and ambiguity.
- Intermediate-level computer proficiency including Internet, online ordering, and ability to quickly pick up additional company software processes.
- Demonstrated compatibility with Solutran’s mission and operating philosophies.
- 1- 2 years data entry experience preferred but not required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk or hear; uses hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls. On occasion, the employee may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee may occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position is a remote/work-from home position. Employee must have reliable, high-speed internet connectivity available in order to work remotely.
This position does not require frequent travel, however, in-person training within 40 miles of employee’s home is required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general procedures and online order data. Ability to effectively notify management of issues.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Solutran, Inc. is a FinTech company, offering state-of-the-art technology to the public and private sector for over 30 years. With more than 100 million transactions processed to date, we’ve established a long-standing reputation for excellence in customer service through delivering best-in-class, advanced technology solutions.
Solutran supports public sector government programs such as WIC, SNAP and TANF and provides processing support for 69 state and Indian Tribal Organization WIC Programs across the country. In the private sector, Solutran deployed its S3™ Solution Suite with the nation’s largest retailers and leading health plans in 2018, which includes the Healthy Savings® and Healthy Benefits Plus™ programs.
Solutran does not sponsor work visas for foreign nationals. This position is not eligible for relocation, so candidates must be local.
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and share in our successes through profit sharing.
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.