Solutran is a leading FinTech company committed to creating game-changing, customer-friendly solutions. We serve health-seeking populations by partnering with the nation’s largest health plans, employers, retailers, and government programs. We have established a reputation for delivering modern, advanced customer experiences through best-in-class solutions used by millions.
Solutran is dedicated to promoting health, providing solutions for over-the-counter benefits, rewards, healthy food incentives and government programs supporting food insecure individuals.
Solutran is currently hiring a temporary, experienced technical recruiter. In this role, you will use your technical knowledge to hire candidates to join our IT, Operations, and Product teams. This is an opportunity to use your recruiting skills to help us staff bright and talented people who are looking to make an impact in our fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will understand technology, technical roles, and technical skills. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will be highly organized, effective communicators, possess the ability to prioritize, and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, all while being highly focused and collaborative.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet with hiring manager to review and understand technical job requirements.
- Create job postings and search for job candidates using various sources such as databases, internet recruiting resources, social media, networking, and employee referrals.
- Utilize applicant tracking system to track candidate through the recruiting process.
- Interview job applicants as part of the screening process to get information on their work history, job skills, training, and education, and inform them of the position’s duties and responsibilities, and the workplace culture.
- Select job applicants based on screening process and refer them to hiring managers, making recommendations when appropriate.
- Analyze employment data related to the position and create reports based on your findings.
- Inform applicants of their application status.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of IT recruiting experience, including full-life cycle recruiting (sourcing, screening, assessment, selection and closing).
- Technical knowledge to be able to speak about job requirements and understand the qualifications of each technical job posting.
- Possess strong ability to source and recruit qualified talent while maintaining excellent customer service with hiring managers, candidates, and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience directly sourcing external passive talent using a variety of techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong social aptitude and ability to build relationships.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and ability to learn/use ATS software.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk, or hear; uses hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls. On occasion, the employee may be required to stoop, bend, or reach above the shoulders. The employee may occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position is an office-based position.
This position does not require frequent travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business communication, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and vendors.
Solutran, Inc. is a FinTech company, offering state-of-the-art technology to the public and private sector for over 30 years. With more than 100 million transactions processed to date, we’ve established a long-standing reputation for excellence in customer service through delivering best-in-class, advanced technology solutions.
Solutran supports public sector government programs such as WIC, SNAP and TANF and provides processing support for 69 state and Indian Tribal Organization WIC Programs across the country. In the private sector, Solutran deployed its S3™ Solution Suite with the nation’s largest retailers and leading health plans in 2018, which includes the Healthy Savings® and Healthy Benefits Plus™ programs.
Solutran does not sponsor work visas for foreign nationals. This position is not eligible for relocation, so candidates must be local.
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and we share in our successes through profit sharing.
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.