Solutran is a leading FinTech company committed to creating game-changing, customer-friendly solutions. We serve health-seeking populations by partnering with the nation’s largest health plans, employers, retailers, and government programs. We’ve established a reputation for delivering modern, advanced customer experiences through best-in-class solutions used by millions.
Solutran is dedicated to promoting health, providing solutions for over-the-counter benefits, rewards, healthy food incentives and government programs supporting food insecure individuals.
Solutran is seeking an experienced Training & Quality Assurance Manager to direct, plan, organize, and coordinate all aspects of the Training and Quality Assurance program, including training and process improvement for our member support operations. This role is ideal for someone looking to make a big impact on a fast-growing area of Solutran’s operations. This individual will design and improve training and quality programs for more than 1,000 member advocates and have impact on the experience of the millions of members we serve. This role manages a team of training and quality assurance specialists.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead planning activities for Quality and Training.
- Perform training needs assessment, develop training objectives, and design training materials that meet business needs.
- Organize, schedule, and lead training sessions (train-the-trainer, as well as frontline member advocate sessions).
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to identify knowledge transfer needs to support product or programmatic changes.
- Ensure Training and Operations team are provided with up-to-date knowledge of program related updates, processes, and procedures.
- Develop assessments to measure the effectiveness of the training developed and delivered (e.g. evaluation, testing, and assessment of training program outcomes).
- Review, evaluate, and modify existing and proposed training programs
- Maintain a thorough understanding of company process, policy, and security requirements to shape training.
- Maintain a library of training materials.
- Implement methods and tools to measure quality across roles (e.g. call monitoring, dashboard reporting, quality trends).
- Refine existing and develop new quality monitoring guidelines, standard operating procedures, and quality forms.
- Provide actionable insight to support process improvements and performance improvements.
- Lead a team that performs quality assurance checks.
- Forecast and distribute workload to complete evaluation requirements.
- Assist in troubleshooting and managing member and/or client raised issues with the goal of improving the member experience and refining training to address training or process gaps.
- Evaluate and assign work to team members and monitor performance and productivity daily with a focus on improving the work processes through greater efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Provide performance related feedback and coaching to the training and quality team.
- Identify developmental opportunities and coach to enhance expertise and abilities.
- Execute performance management processes to support a high performing training and quality team.
- Other duties as assigned.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5-7 years’ of directly related experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a call center environment
- 3+ years’ experience in training, design, delivery, and assessment experience
- Specialized knowledge in quality assurance
- Ability to analyze data and create and review processes
- Prior supervisory/ management experience
- Ability to effectively monitor and record improvements in performance
- Ability to write reports, training modules, manuals, and business correspondence
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Strong attention to detail, task oriented, organizational skills
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk or hear; uses hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls. On occasion, the employee may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee may occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position is an office-based position.
This position will require international and domestic travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business communication, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and vendors.
Solutran, Inc. is a FinTech company, offering state-of-the-art technology to the public and private sector for over 30 years. With more than 100 million transactions processed to date, we’ve established a long-standing reputation for excellence in customer service through delivering best-in-class, advanced technology solutions.
Solutran supports public sector government programs such as WIC, SNAP and TANF and provides processing support for 69 state and Indian Tribal Organization WIC Programs across the country. In the private sector, Solutran deployed its S3™ Solution Suite with the nation’s largest retailers and leading health plans in 2018, which includes the Healthy Savings® and Healthy Benefits Plus™ programs.
Solutran does not sponsor work visas for foreign nationals. This position is not eligible for relocation, so candidates must be local.
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and share in our successes through profit sharing.
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.