Solutran is a leading FinTech company committed to creating game-changing, customer-friendly solutions. We serve health-seeking populations by partnering with the nation’s largest health plans, employers, retailers, and government programs. We’ve established a reputation for delivering modern, advanced customer experiences through best-in-class solutions used by millions.
Solutran is dedicated to promoting health, providing solutions for over-the-counter benefits, rewards, healthy food incentives and government programs supporting food insecure individuals.
We are seeking a Training Specialist to support our on/offshore customer service contact centers. The Training Specialist is a self-starter and highly motivated individual who utilizes training experience and interpersonal skills to ensure customer service representatives acquire the necessary knowledge, skills, and behaviors to become effective members in the contact center. The Training Specialist is responsible for the preparation of training materials, delivering training to, and assessing new customer service representatives, as well as ongoing training initiatives and skills enhancement.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and develop interactive, engaging, and collaborative learning materials for contact centers, including new hire training
- Facilitate instructor-led and virtual trainings to ensure employees have knowledge of customer service policies and standards
- Create process and content documentation for use with online knowledge management tool
- Partner with business partners to ensure accurate information is included in curriculum for efficient and effective training experience
- Serve as a liaison to offshore training partners to assist with questions and enhance training curriculum based on needs
- Analyze the effectiveness of training and new employee readiness through surveys, evaluations, and assessments
- Provide LMS support as needed, including posting curriculum and generating reports
- Act as a coach to employees to assist with performance improvement as needed
- Other duties as assigned
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- 3+ years designing, developing, and delivering instructor-led and online training courses
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Collaborative work style
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional, positive demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver under tight timeframes
- Previous experience in call/contact center training
- Previous experience in multimedia development (i.e. Articulate, Captivate, Camtasia)
- Previous experience with LMS and Knowledge Management tool
- Advanced facilitation and training skills
- Understanding of adult learning theory
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk or hear; uses hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls. On occasion, the employee may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee may occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position is an office-based position.
This position does not require frequent travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and vendors.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Solutran, Inc. is a FinTech company, offering state-of-the-art technology to the public and private sector for over 30 years. With more than 100 million transactions processed to date, we’ve established a long-standing reputation for excellence in customer service through delivering best-in-class, advanced technology solutions.
Solutran supports public sector government programs such as WIC, SNAP and TANF and provides processing support for 69 state and Indian Tribal Organization WIC Programs across the country. In the private sector, Solutran deployed its S3™ Solution Suite with the nation’s largest retailers and leading health plans in 2018, which includes the Healthy Savings® and Healthy Benefits Plus™ programs.
Solutran does not sponsor work visas for foreign nationals. This position is not eligible for relocation, so candidates must be local.
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and share in our successes through profit sharing.
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.