Solutran is a leading FinTech company committed to creating game-changing, customer-friendly solutions. We serve health-seeking populations by partnering with the nation’s largest health plans, government programs (SNAP, eWIC), employers, and retailers. We have established a reputation for delivering modern, advanced customer experiences through best-in-class solutions used by millions.
Solutran is dedicated to promoting health, providing solutions for over-the-counter benefits, rewards, healthy food incentives and government programs supporting food insecure individuals.
We are seeking a Contact Center Vendor Program Manager to join our operations contact center channel support team. Using your experience in call centers and general business operations, you will manage a multi-vendor network delivering call center services on our behalf, as a component of our S3 programs.
This position manages our contact center vendors in alignment with approved operational goals as well as business vision and strategy. The Program Manager will ensure that vendors are delivering against their contractual obligations and KPIs. In this role, the Program Manager will work with third party vendors and multiple internal corporate teams. This role, in collaboration with the Call Center Operations, Training and Quality Teams will oversee all necessary duties to sustain the goal of ensuring a smooth delivery experience for members using our products.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment as well as demonstrate exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Accountable for delivery of excellent call center performance via vendor network, managing the day-to-day performance and results of operations.
- Serve as the main point of contact for vendor communications and escalations.
- Collaborate with site leaders to develop strategies and tactics that simplify and improve the member experience and increase satisfaction.
- Collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders to ensure business needs are being met.
- Lead cross functional teams to identify gaps and drive change in processes, tools, and capabilities that increase operational efficiency and effectiveness while concurrently improving the member experience.
- Build and foster relationships with vendor partners to proactively resolve issues.
- Ability to manage and work within a very fast-paced, quickly evolving organization and steer and track multiple, complex priorities.
- Conduct regular monthly/quarterly business reviews with partner vendors.
- Other responsibilities, as needed.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Flexible and adaptable to fast-paced, ever-changing environment with the proven ability to work in ambiguous situations or with limited direction.
- Ability to collect and condense data into information that can be acted on.
- Excels at building internal cross-functional relationships and partnerships.
- Ability to work effectively with many projects and competing priorities.
- Proactive, solution-oriented approach while focusing on goals and delivery.
- Strong knowledge of and hands-on experience with customer service/outsourced call centers.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to be on-call on weekends and evenings, as needed.
- Vendor experience with contact (call) centers.
- 5+ years in a corporate setting with exposure and responsibility in business operations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk, or hear; uses hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls. The employee must have the ability to look at a computer monitor, utilize a keyboard and/or mouse for up to 8 hours per day. On occasion, the employee may be required to stoop, bend, or reach above the shoulders. The employee may occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position is an office-based position.
This position may require domestic and international travel post-COVID, up to 10% of the time.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business communication, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and vendors.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Solutran, Inc. is a FinTech company, offering state-of-the-art technology to the public and private sector for over 30 years. With more than 100 million transactions processed to date, we’ve established a long-standing reputation for excellence in customer service through delivering best-in-class, advanced technology solutions.
Solutran supports public sector government programs such as WIC, SNAP and TANF and provides processing support for 69 state and Indian Tribal Organization WIC Programs across the country. In the private sector, Solutran deployed its S3® Solution Suite with the nation’s largest retailers and leading health plans in 2018, which includes the Healthy Savings® and Healthy Benefits+™ programs.
Solutran does not sponsor work visas for foreign nationals. This position is not eligible for relocation, so candidates must be local.
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and share in our successes through individual bonuses and profit sharing.
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.