Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY USING THE SOLUTRAN WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND AND TO ABIDE BY THIS AGREEMENT AS IF YOU HAD READ IT.
This website is owned by Solutran, Inc. Solutran reserves the right, at Solutran’s sole discretion and without prior notice or liability, to discontinue or alter this website including, without limitation, restricting access, the time of availability, the scope of the website, and the content and the equipment needed to access the website.
You are responsible for obtaining, installing, maintaining, and operating all computer, telephone, other equipment, and access lines and for all other charges necessary to access this website.
1. Copyright Notice. This website is Copyright © 2009, Solutran, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
2. Registration Notice. Solutran® is a registered trademark of Solutran, Inc.
3. Intellectual Property. You acknowledge that this website contains information, graphics, and other material (“Intellectual Property”) that are protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, and other intellectual property law and that the rights in such Intellectual Property are valid and protected in all forms, media, and technologies that now exist or that may be developed in the future. You may not modify, publish, distribute, transmit, transfer or sell, create derivative works, or in anyway exploit any of the Intellectual Property, in whole or in part.
This website may only be used for lawful purposes and consistent with the rights of other users and third parties. Without limiting the foregoing, this website shall not be used in a manner that would violate any law or infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, right of privacy, or any other rights of others, or for the purpose of transmitting or storing material that is obscene or defamatory. You are prohibited from posting on, or transmitting through this website, any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including without limitation any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability
ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. SOLUTRAN DOES NOT MAKE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN REGARD TO ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE FURNISHED BY IT ON THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL SOLUTRAN BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHERMORE, SOLUTRAN ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER CODE THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHER PROPERTY AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
You agree to indemnify and hold Solutran, its officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from and against any losses, damages, claims and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or related to any violation of these Terms and Conditions (including negligent or wrongful conduct) or use of this website.
Solutran reserves the right monitor transmissions involving this website and otherwise to protect the rights and property of Solutran.
Some of the links on the site are for convenience only and may lead to resources outside Solutran. Solutran provides links in the hope that you will find reference material and other helpful information. The inclusion of these links should not be construed as an endorsement of the sites or their content by Solutran. Solutran is not responsible for the content of or for the availability of access to any such external link.
1. Choice of Law. This Agreement and its validity, construction, and performance shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Minnesota, without regard to its choice of law rules. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of, and all legal actions regarding these Terms and Conditions shall be venued in the state or federal courts within the state of Minnesota.
2. No Waiver. Solutran’s failure to insist upon strict performance of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall in no way constitute a waiver of future violations of the same or any other provision.
3. Severability. If any provision or portion of these Terms and Conditions are held to be invalid, illegal, or enforceable, the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
4. Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to its subject matter and supersede all existing agreements and all oral, written, or other communications between them concerning its subject matter.